Chapter 8

(Erika uses some contour to change her appearance that's why they couldn't recognize "Annie" , "Cove Girl", or Raisa's Niece". You'll get two of those later in this story.)

Jakes POV
Me and the squad came up with the plan to kinda....break in to Jc's house and surprise him with a scary movie marathon with us because he seemed pretty upset that his dad couldn't be there.

Le: okay we're all set u-

J: shhhh I hear something

I peek out the window and see Jc's driver pulling up

J: he's here turn off the lights

We turned off the lights and hid

*door opens and closes*

?: are you ready for tonight

Jc: of course you should be scared you picked the top voted scariest movie of the 90s for one of them.

Is that a girl?

*Tony whispers to Jake*

A: yo he has a girl over

J: I heard her now be quiet he'll hear us we have to leave

?: did you hear that?

Jc: hear what?

?: someone's here

Jc: no ones hear you're just paranoid because it's almost Halloween

?: I'm not paranoid I'm getting the gun you can die if you want.

Jc: or we can just turn on the lights

No no no

They turned on the lights and....

J,Le,R,A: uh surprise

Jc: fvck

The real surprise is who I saw with him...the really pretty girl from the cove (Erika went out as "Erika Costell" not as "just Erika")

A: bro you said she wasn't your type

Jc: she isn't she's Raisa's niece she lives here

Le: explains why you didn't directly look at her at the cove.

R: eres muy hermosa (you are very beautiful)

E: gracias (thank you)

Erika's POV
It's disgusting how much nicer they are to a pretty girl than a girl who wears glasses, a tucked in sweater, and a shirt under it with a collar.

But Jake he seemed uncomfortable he didn't want to look at me, at the cove his eyes wouldn't leave mine but now he's looking everywhere but at me.

While I was thinking Lexi was yelling at Rocky for talking to me in Spanish because she never taught her Spanish. Lexi thinks the whole world revolves around her so if someone else speaks Spanish she must speak Spanish.

J: Lexi stop you act like Rocky taught the girl to speak Spanish it's probably her primary language or she learned it in school she just met her. Why are you being so mean to her?

Lexi pulled Jake to the side

Jakes POV
Lexi pulled me to the side

Le: she's hot Jake like super hot

J: so you're gonna explode on every hot girl you see? And no that wasn't me calling her hot.

Le: I think you like her

J: *chuckles* really Lexi I saw the girl for like 10 minutes

Le: really every time we go swimming you tell me how hot I look in my swimsuit and the things you would like to do to me and then we would go back to one of our places and yah know-

J: yes I know Lexi what's the problem?

Le: none of that happened you completely blew me off and said you were feeling "sick". Jake you rarely ever get sick.

J: Lexi I was sick, I love you okay don't worry.

E: excuse me I need to get past you

J: oh sorry

E: thank you

Raisa's niece (Erika) walked past us and my eyes followed her all the way upstairs and Lexi noticed.

Le: Jake!

J: huh yeah we can do that Tony

Le: Jake

J: oh uh yeah babe 

Le: oh my gosh you see you totally like her. You completely cut off our conversation just to watch her walk up a flight of stairs. You called me Tony because you were staring at her Jake, you don't even know her name gosh what's your problem?!

J: I have no problem Lexi I'm sorry I looked at another girl okay and yes she's pretty but not prettier than you I can assure you that.

I'm ashamed to say it but yes she is she's 10x prettier than Lexi dear god I am so ashamed to say it.

Le: then what's so wow about her.

J: she's a mystery

Le: *gasps* Jake Joesph Paul

J: what?

Le: she's your type

J: I said I don't have a type you know this

Le: but you said if you were to ever to have a type it would be a girl who was a mystery. Jake you like her and you don't even know it.

J: or you're overthinking it like you always do with every girl I encounter just like you did with Rocky.

Le: I still don't trust her

J: seriously

R: *scoffs* seriously

Jc: if there's gonna be a fight I'd rather it not be in my house.

Raisa's niece (Erika) came down the stairs

E: I'd prefer if you wouldn't either my aunt works really hard to keep this house clean and neat.

R: I'm not gonna fight her I'm a little more classy than that but I am gonna expose her she's been lying to Jake he didn't take her virginity. She lost it in the sixth grade to a sophomore she told Jake that she lost it to him so she wouldn't seem like a slvt. And we all know how Jake feels about liars. *smirks*

J: Lexi?

Le: I did lie but-

J: I'm going home I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Jc: yo Jake lemme talk to you before you go everyone else I think the drama is kinda to much so I think y'all should go.

Erika's POV
Everyone left and Justice and Jake sat in the couch and I went upstairs to bed.

Justice's POV
The reason Jake is particularly sensitive to liars and feels absolutely horrible when he tells even the smallest lie is because his dad lied to his mom for 7 years about not having an affair until she caught him in their bed and Jake is terrified he'll end up like him.

J: what'd you want to talk about?

Erika's gonna be p!ssed

Jc:...