Chapter 33

Jakes POV
Great.

L: So who's the girl?

J: my friend

So much more than a friend but that's none of your business because you're a fvcking a$$hole. Doesn't count as a lie because she is my friend who I happen to like and she likes me back.

L: good because we don't need you acting like dad

J: excuse me?

L: a cheater because you have Lexi.

J: me and Lexi broke up because she got knocked up by Jc.

L: sorry

J: don't care literally at all

L: because you like that girl who's just a "friend"

Yes.

J: no I'm just over it.

Also Doesn't count as a lie because I am actually over me liking Erika just helps with it.

L: do you think I should apologize to our waitress

J: absolutely she was nothing but nice and you treated her like crap.

L: yeah

J: what made you change your mind?

L: honestly?

J: if you lie to me I'll punch you in the throat so yes.

L: the shape of her fvcking body bro, do you think she's single?

What the hell is wrong with him?

L: I've literally been checking her out this entire conversation. Her face is about a six but her body makes up for all of it. maybe I could get her number

J: your sick bro like actually sick. Out of all of the people in the world I got Greg as a father and you as a brother you two people are just disappointing honestly.

I got up from my seat and went outside and got in the car. Logan got in soon after.

L: let's go I'm exhausted

We went home and I went straight up to my room and packed a bag eager to get out of this tension filled house.

I went downstairs and kissed my mom in the cheek and ran outside and waited for my Uber which took like 25 minutes and Erika got off work about 1 hour ago.

Erika's POV
I'm in my bed texting Jake.

Jake🥰: I have a surprise for you

Erika😍: if it's not you being here I don't want it.

J: how the fvck did you guess that

I looked towards my door and Jake was standing there with his bag in his hand.

E: what are you doing here?

J: I couldn't stay there for another second being in that house was like being held underwater.

Jake just flopped onto the bed, pulled me closer to him, gave me a kiss, and we both smiled after.

After he pulled back and laid his head on the pillow next to mine.

E: what's wrong?

J: I got the worst news today

E: what?

J: Logan is moving back in and my mom is so freaking happy about it but I know he's just gonna break her heart again.

E: well if he does hopefully he won't you will be there for her and I will be there for you.

J: and I'm so sorry for how he treated you today he's just him. I can't believe I got him out of all people on this earth as a brother.

E: one day you guys will have your moment and bond.

J: okay so what's wrong with you?

E: well it's December Raisa's gonna be gone the entire month in Spain with her family so I'm just sad she's gone.

J: you're the one that told her to go though.

E: yeah to get a feel of what it's gonna be like when she moved out to live with her husband when they make enough money to get him here and for a house. Because when she comes back so is he and I'm all alone in this house.

J: I didn't know Raisa was married

E: just 7 years they met when she went to visit her family once.

J: wow I mean not surprising she's fvcking awesome.

E: I'm just scared for that day to come because I had two people beside me and now I only have you not that that's a bad thing cause you're awesome so awesome but-

J: I know Erika but you'll get to see her all of the time.

E: no her and her husband have both always wanted to live in Miami we don't live in Miami.

J: does any modeling stuff happen in Miami?

E: swim week

J: swim week equals more Raisa

E: I almost started crying

J: Erika

E: hmm

J: you did cry

I sat up.

E: shut up no I didn't

I grabbed my phone and pulled up the camera

E: oh my god I didn't even realize

Bad chapter with a sudden abrupt ending!!!