Chapter 14

Erika's POV
Lexi gave a small smirk.

Le: thanks Jc

Jc: give the ring back and we can all go on with our night. Maybe not you, you should just go home that dress is just embarrassing.

E: I'm not giving it back she gave it to me and I'm not leaving my senior prom.

The stuff Justice was saying was seriously hurting me because he promised he would never say anything to actually hurt me. But he had this malicious look in his eye as if he meant it.

A: Jc going in for the kill

Jc: you're a waste Erika, no one will say it. I've been waiting too. But you messed with my friend and that's the last straw. No one wants you on this earth your own mother didn't want you.

Justice grabbed my hand trying to take my ring off but William pushes him back. I ran out of the school crying

Jakes POV
I was so shocked at what just happened

J: Jc this isn't you what the hell is going on? You are the most calm person in the group and now you're putting your hands on a girl a girl who is your sister. What's going on?

Jc: she's not my sister

J: whether you like it or not she is bro and one day you're gonna regret saying everything you just said I promise you right now. You went to far bringing up too far bringing up Angel she went through much worse with that you a$$hole.

R: why are you standing up for her all of the sudden?

J: imagine if Lexi went through what she went through you may not like her but that fvcking sucks.

Erika's POV
I'm sitting on the bleachers with William with his blazer over my shoulders because I was cold and he offered. I kept declining but he wouldn't take no for an answer, so sweet. Tears are still falling from my eyes but I'm not sobbing anymore I don't do that in front of anyone except of family and Noah. So basically only family oh and my sh!tty bullies when they hit me in my soft spots.

E: I-I don't know what I ever d-did to th-them *sniffs*

W: their just jerks

E: Jc was always a bully but he never attacked me like that.

I covered my face because I started crying harder but still not sobbing and I got up so William wouldn't see the mess I am.

W: Erika?

William uncovered my face and looked at me.

W: it's gonna be okay because you have me and um your best friend guy-

I frowned at him

E: Noah

W: sorry

William grabbed my face and started leaning in.

E: um sorry I just I'm not sure if we should do that.

W: why

E: I'm just yah know really upset and I don't want to bring the mood more down than it already is and it's my first kiss and I want it to be really something special, not on a lousy prom night.

W: ugh are you serious? I asked a nerd to prom when I could've gotten any girl I wanted. I could've gotten Lexi and she has a boyfriend, you're nothing special Erika you just looked desperate. I'm gonna get what I want.

William grabbed me and pulled me under the bleachers. There was already blankets and pillows there.

E: please don't do this please

William slapped me

W: Shut up! You had your chance I didn't want to do this

He pinned my arms above my head with one hand and started pulling my dress up. I kneed him in the balls and pushed him off of me. I got up and started running.

W: you stupid b!tch!

I didn't get very far I made it across the parking lot and across the street but William dragged me to his car and put me in his back seat.

He pulled a pocket knife out of his glove box and put it on my stomach in front of him he was sitting in my legs tying my hands up with the seatbelt I don't know how.

W: scream and I'll kill you

E: please let me go I won't tell anyone I pro-

William slapped me.

W: you know I like it when they play hard to get

I just cried and cried and William took pictures with his phone what a sick fvck.

W: I'm not gonna rip your dress baby it looks expensive

He kissed me roughly but I didn't kiss back, he was biting my neck, then he pulled my dress up and my underwear down.

E: p-please I'm a virgin

W: that makes you even more perfect.

William put in a condom and slammed into me and I screamed in pain.

W: WHAT THE FVCK DID I SAY?!

E: I'm sorry it hurts please I'm so sorry

I couldn't stop crying

W: no don't cry princess

He was literally a psychopath, William put his hand on my neck chocking me and did his thing hard and fast which hurt like a motherfvcker I cried silently the whole time. Once he finished he pulled up my underwear and then just hit me and hit me and hit me until everything went black.

Jakes POV
Me and he squad decided to leave prom early because we had dinner reservations once we got outside we saw a girl passed out in the parking lot.

J:...