Chapter 4

•cove•
Justice's POV (Jc)
We pull up to the cove and guess who happens to be there my sister of course but not as just Erika as ERIKA FREAKING COSTELL THE MODELL!!!!

Luckily they haven't seen her yet so I need to make something up.

I quickly pulled out my phone and looked at something random.

Jc: whoah

Le: Ooh what?

Jc: I'm not really into this stuff but I just found out Kendall Jenner is the highest paid model ever. Not to be sexist or anything but you probably already knew that since you're a girl. I thought she was just a reality tv show star.

R: oh no me and Lexi don't really keep up on models

J: and why is that?

Le: because believe it or not babe their are girls out there that are prettier than me and Rocky like Kendall Jenner and watching pretty girls with perfect bodies can drive girls into getting all types of surgeries and stuff and we don't want to be those girls.

All I'm thinking right now is didn't she already get a boob job?

A: well then

Jc: that's the most deep I've ever heard you be Lex

Le: I have my moments

Jc: do either of you follow that model stuff

J: no

A: no

Okay then we are all good

J: yo Jc

Jc: yeah

J: you said no one knew about this place, there's a girl here

Jc: I've only told you guys just ignore her.

R: let's go

We got out of the car and went to the edge of the water

A: dude she's hot look

J: I'd rather not since I have a girlfriend and I don't want to jeopardize my relationship like an idiot.

R: Tony you're so not getting laid for a week

A: you called that Oliver guy hot

R: .....we're even.

Le: this doesn't mean you can look Jake

J: technically it does

Le: no it doesn't

J: I mean I kinda deserve a peek

Le: Jc what about you

Jc: I looked not my type

A: bro she is everyone's type

Jc: you can only see her from the shoulders up

R: you better stop before you lose your girlfriend.

Lexi and Rocky looked and sighed

Le: Jake look is she every guys type?

Jakes POV
I turned around to see a wonderfully beautiful girl in the water, you could only see her from the shoulders up, her hair was slicked back with water, she had perfectly sized lips, green eyes, and she was all around just glowing.

J: *whispering* wow.....*normal talk* uh no she's obviously not my type you are-

Le: when we're just friends and I asked your type you said you didn't have a type

J: well she's not Jc's type then let's swim

Lexi's face turned into anger an unknown type of anger.

Le: HEY YOU GIRL!!!

Erika's POV
I was relaxing when I hear yelling I turn around and I see Justice and his friends once again it's like their stalking me with the help of my brother.

Anyways I see Lexi stomping my way with everyone trying to keep up, I get out of the water and I see Jake and Anthony try to keep their jaws from dropping. I wrap my towel around my body so they would stop staring.

Le: hey!

E: yes?

Le: you need to leave

E: excuse me?

Le: yes leave now, our boyfriends are distracted by your slvtty little body.

I laughed a little.

E: that was funny you even got a laugh out of me. See whats your name?

Le: Lexi

E: listen Lexi, you don't know who your messing with. And by the looks of the way your standing with your hip popped out and makeup on to go swimming makes you look a lot more like a slvt then me, and telling by the way your awkwardly crossing your arms across your chest your still not used to a recent boob job? Did I get it all right?

Le: Rocky!

R: I'm not coming for her she basically found out your biggest secret and told everyone by just looking at you plus she didn't do anything to me, It's Anthony's fault he's turned on by her.

Lexi basically had steam coming from her ears.

Le: UGH JAKE!!!

E: no need to call your dog on me I'm leaving.

I grabbed my bag and walked past them as I did Justice gave me a small smile.

I called my driver to pick me up and I went home

•home with Jake•