Chapter 6

Erika's POV
I walk in class and see my mom who is supposed to be dead.

An: Ma'am are you okay?

E: your Angel Hanson

An: oh sweetheart my modeling days are over

E: no you died 18 years ago

Le: okay Erika if she died don't you think she would be in a grave and not here?

An: Erika? My mother's name-

E: is Erika I know, because you named me after her before you died 18 years ago!!!!

An: you're my Erika C-

E: don't say my last name and I'm not your anything your faked your death and you left me and dad alone.

An: your brother?

Sorry Justice.

E: what brother?

An: I had a son one year before you.

E: I wish you actually died you sick b!tch.

I turned around and left.

Justice's POV (Jc)
Well now everyone knows me and Erika are siblings so that's great for her.

A: sorry I called your mom hot

Jc: she's not my mom

An: okay class that was a little play that we decided to put on for you guys to get the gist that I'm not like other subs I'm more fun and don't go by he book, that's not actually my daughter, but Erika won't be coming back she has another thing to handle at the moment so let's actually get to work.

Le: well there you go Jc.

Jc: she's lying my Uncle is a psychologist he taught me how to tell if a person is lying or not and she is a terrible fvcking liar.

At least that's one true thing.

J: wait you said your mom designed rings for celebrities she said she was a model so what did she really do?

Jc: she was a model

R: you lied?

Jc: Ms. Hanson can me and my friends go in the hall?

An: um I'm not sure I'm allowed to let you do tha-

Jc: thanks

We got up and left to room.

Le: we're gonna need an explanation.

Jc: at my old school I told my friends about my mom who left and she was a model and all they wanted to do was talk about her her her so I knew hey didn't really want to be friends with me they wanted to be friends with Angel Hanson so when I moved here I came up with that I studied some stuff about ring design Incase you asked about my mom just Incase.

A: bro you're related to Erika

Jc: thanks captain obvious

Le: you don't feel sick or anything?

Jc: why?

Le: you're related to Erika

They all laughed except Jake

J: I don't really think it's a laughing matter you guys. I mean that's a joke I would've made yesterday but he hasn't seen his mom in years, he found out he is he older brother to the girl he's been bullying for three years and a brother is supposed to protect his baby sister, and the worst is Erika thought her mom was dead and she just found out she was alive after 18 years and Angel tried to play it off as if it never happened.

Le: so?

R: he's saying we should give Erika a break

A: I mean if I found out my dead mom was actually alive I would need a break from everything

*after school*

Jakes POV
It's was about 9:00pm and I was just taking a walk when I walked by the diner and I saw Erika though the window breaking almost everything with mic stand. She looked so sad so broken. She crying her eyes out. Her usual tight high ponytail is loose and low, she's wearing shorts and a baggy sweatshirt- which I just realized is really dangerous with all the sparks and glass flying around considering she keeps breaking lights.

Don't do it Jake...ugh I gotta do it

Next thing you know I'm walking in the diner carefully of course.

J: uh Erika?

Erika turned her head towards me but was still looking down

E: why are you here?

J: it's kinda dangerous in here don't ya think? I mean you never know which one of the sparks from these lights that you're hitting could set this place on fire. You said in class that it was only you and your dad?

E: yeah

J: if you die in a fire it'll only be him and that's not fair. I can't say I know how you're feeling but I do know you don't want to do that to your dad the parent who didn't fake his death. So how about you put the mic stand down and leave the diner. You have some explaining to do to your boss.

We left the diner and she locked the doors.

E: I'm not gonna tell anyone you were nice to me don't worry.

J: yeah cool

E: I'm gonna go now

Erika walked away and I walked the other way I actually enjoyed our small conversation. But why I liked messing with this girl more than I like breathing sometimes and now I like having nice conversations with her?

What is going on with you Jake....