Chapter 10 "Forgive yourself"

Start from the beginning

Peter:Yeah, everything's fine*he replied to Harry as he avoided eye contract then took a deep breath while keeping the locker door opened*

Harry:If you say so Peter, but you know that I'm here for you, you can tell me anything

Peter:Yeah I know

Harry:But now that we're talking about Danny, did you remember yesterday??

Peter:*he looked at Harry in confusion as Harry was smiling waiting for an answer*No...what happened yesterday??

Harry:Don't tell me you forgot!! Don't you remember when Danny had embarrassed you in the boys locker room and in lunch??

Peter:*he then quickly turned red then he looks away then slams his locker then started walking away from Harry*Don't remind me

Harry:*he ran behind Peter as he had a bright smile on his face*Aw you do remember!!

Peter:Harry shut up*he looked down as he was still red then notices Harry run in front of him blocking him from walking forward*

Harry:Just tell me the truth son, you like him don't you??*he asked as he placed his hands on Peter's shoulders*

Peter:First of all, I'm not your son, and second, I don't like anybody, I thought I told you that thousand of times already, and third, even if I do like him, we wouldn't get together anyway

Harry:What?? What does that even mean

Peter:It means that Danny is leaving in a year

Harry:He's leaving?? Why and to where??

Peter:He's moving back to Asia, and he only came here for some education, he'll leave in a year so what's the point of getting in a relationship now??

Harry:Just to be clear, this is if you like him right?? You don't have a crush on him??

Peter:I don't, we're friends, so obviously it won't work out

Harry:I'm sure it will*he then gotten pushed forward from behind in full force as his chest fells on Peter's as Peter grabs his arms as they were still standing up*

Sam:Jeez guys!! Get a room!!*he yelled as he was laughing and Harry and Peter were giving him a death glare*

MJ:Are you boys okay??

Harry:We're fine*he then stood still as Peter had let go of his arms*

Peter:I think I'll feel better if I give Sam a good punch in the face*he threatened as he glares at Sam*

Sam:*he crosses his arms and gives a smug smile to Peter*I'll like to see you try

Harry:*he stood in between Sam and Peter*Ok I think that's enough, so me and Peter should get going to our next class*he said as he grabs Peter's wrist then pulls him away from MJ and Sam*

Sam:They're so weird

~~~~~

It was then PE and everyone was at the Gym. Danny, Luke, Ava, MJ, and Harry were sitting on the bleachers as the boys, Sam, and Peter were playing basketball.

MJ:So what do we wear at your party

Danny:You don't have to go, it's not that important

Harry:Why don't you want us to go

Danny:It's full of grown ups getting drunk and doing drugs in the bathroom, and a speech from me