Chapter 2

William's POV

YES!!! I finally got her!! I've been after that girl since last year, when I was first transferred here. She was so short with a slim figure, but the best ass I have ever seen!

I spent all of 4th and 5th period thinking about her. I can't wait to see her at lunch so I could see how much her mouth could hold...

When the bell for lunch finally rang, I grabbed my things and ran out of my chemistry class. I ran down the corridor, searching for my baby. After I didn't see her by her locker (yes, I know where her locker is), I went to the cafeteria to look for her.

My eyes scanned the cafeteria in search of Taleera when my eyes landed on my letterman jacket. That must be her! She was sitting on the left side of the cafeteria, away from all the cheerleaders and jocks on the right side. She was sitting with her friends.

I put a smirk on my face and put my hands in my pockets as I advanced toward her table. Every table I past by had their eyes glued on me. When ai made it to Taleera's table, her back was facing me so I took it to my advantage to lean down and give her a small kiss on the cheek. As soon as my lips came into contact with her skin, I felt a sharp pain on my right cheek.

"Ow!" I yelled. I gained the attention of half the cafeteria. Of course, due to the reduction of chattering, the whole cafeteria began to look at us.

I stood up straight and cupped my cheek in my hand.

"Oh my gosh!! I'm so sorry!" Taleera apologized as she got out of her seat and began to analyze my face.

"No, I'm fine beautiful," I slightly winced when she touched my cheek.

"No," she said. "You're in pain. C'mon."

She grabbed my wrist with her warm hand, sending tingles up my arm. She dragged me out of the cafeteria and down the corridor. She opened the door to the washrooms and pulled my in.

She walked up to the sink and began wetting a paper towel.

"Sit on the counter," she commanded. I wordlessly abided. After getting the paper towel fully wet and ringing out a little water, she stood between my legs to get a better look at my face. I winced when the cold, wet towel touched my aching cheek.

"Stop moving!" She commanded once again.

"Y'know, you sure do command a lot of things considering your the one who caused this," I said. She was still petting my face with the towel.

"Hey! I said I was sorry," she said back. I chuckled.

"I know. I was just joking. It's my fault really. I shouldn't have scared you."

"Well that's true," she said with a little laugh. I'm glad that I can make her laugh, even if it's just a little giggle.

We sat in silence for a while longer as analyzed my face. As she did this, I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist, under my letterman jacket that she was still wearing. I put my forehead on her shoulder in the process, keeping her from touching my cheek. I felt her tense in my arms, but she relaxed when I began to stroke her lower back.

"It's nice to know you can be comfortable around me," I said lowly. I heard her sigh as her hands went to my shoulders and pushed me away. My arms were still securely placed on her hips.

"Look, William-," she started, but I interrupted her.

"I told you that you could call me your boyfriend," I reminded her.

"Yeah, but I can't do that considering the fact that we aren't a couple." I laughed.

"That could change."

"Oh yeah? How?" She asked crossing her arms.

I licked my lips and pulled her close to me. Her breath hitched when she realized that out mouths were only centimeters apart.

"Go on a date with me," I whispered.

"And why should I do that?" She asked.

"Because I'll make it worth your wild," I said, seductively. She huffed and pushed me away harshly.

"I should have known," she said, more to herself than me. She unwrapped my arms from het waist and walked away from me to the trash can.

"Known what?" I asked, genuinely confused. I hopped down from the counter and walked toward her.

"That all you want from me is sex!" She screamed at me. "Well, guess what? Look somewhere else 'cause this girl refuses to give you what you want. All you are is just a narcissistic nymphomaniac." She took off my letterman and shoved it to my chest. "So take your stupid jacket and find someone else to screw."

She stomped out of the bathroom and left me in my shame. I am so fucking stupid! I got her and lost her all in one day...

Maybe I could get her again. I'm not willing to lose her.