Kisumi x Reader

Running Late

Hey guys, this one shot was orginally written for my friend Lacie. She is who the reader is modeled after. She told me that she want to be a Basketball club manager because of KnB which is flipping awesome. Anyways, B/F stands for best friend which for this one it need to be a guy and B/N is brother's name. If chu don't have a little brother irl, do this great thing called pretending. Oops, sorry that was really mean just there. I love all of you who read my stories, vote for them and especially request stuff. Hope chu enjoy :3

~Fab Chi

You watched your best friend, (B/F), as he played basketball. It reminded you of junior high when you were the manager for the Iwatobi Basketball Club.

"Hey, (Y/N)chan, why did you stop being manager when we got into high school?" (B/F) asks as you walk back home where you were next door neighbors.

"I don't know what your talking about, (B/F)chan. I gotta run so I can pick up (B/N) from his swim class." You deny and run off to the Iwatobi SC Returns.

You get there somewhat late and only two boys were still waiting. "(B/N), I'm here, sorry I'm late." You apologize as you walks up to him.

"Hayato, I gotta go now." (B/N) says, and jumps on you.

"Whoa, there," You says as you catch your brother. "Hayato, where is Kisumi-kun? Shouldn't he have picked you up by now?"

"I don't know," he simply says and it seemed like he had been crying before.

"Well then, me and (B/N) will just have to walk you home, okay?" You say, offering him your hand.

He simply nods and takes your hands. (B/N), who was still hanging on you, ends up riding on your back as you walk.

"Hayato, it'll be okay, I'm sure Kisumi-kun is just running late," you say, trying comfort the boy. Your motherly tone seemed to calm him somewhat.

You walked for several minutes, heading towards the Shigino residence. Kisumi came running down the street and sees you with Hayato.

"I'm sorry, I was held up with something," Kisumi apologizes to Hayato who brighten at the sight of his older brother. He leaped at his brother and gives him a tight hug.

"Thanks so much (Y/N)chan for bring him" Kisumi says as he turns his attention to you.

You blush somewhat, "you remember my name?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I remember the name of my favorite basketball club manager?" Kisumi says innocently.

"Wha~? But I wasn't anything special. I only became a manager because of my friend, (B/F)chan." You deny, blushing a little more.

"Really? And here I thought that you were there for me?" Kisumi say, smirking a little. 'Man, he can be a sly one sometimes,' you thought.

"Well that too..." you say quietly, looking down.

"Oh really?" He asks, now wearing a full out smirk.

You nods and he grabs your chin, giving you a sweet kiss. "You know, basketball wasn't the same after you left. I love you, (Y/N)chan."

You was shocked, "Really? Because I heard ball is life." You say and laugh.

He chuckles, "that may be true but if I had to choose between the two, I'd choose you."

"Well... I love you too, Kisumi." You say somewhat hesitantly. He kisses you again and you were the happiest girl in the world.

Later when you and Kisumi part ways, you are walking home with your brother and he chants, "'(Y/N)'s got a boyfriend, (Y/N)'s got a boyfriend."

"Cut it out, you little twerp, people as staring," you say, embarrassed.

So did you like it? Vote and comment your opinions. I apologize if there was any OOC. :3

~Fab Chi