Valentine's Day Special

Happy Valentine's Day

Hey guys, so I decided that I'm gonna write a Valentine's Day chapter in this one as well as my KnB oneshots. Like my other oneshots, this is gonna be him picking you up for a Valentine's Day date. Hope y'all enjoy this*^*

~Fab Chi

Haru

You look at yourself in the mirror. You wore a midnight blue dress, that was strapless and came down to just above your knees. It had a low neckline and a slit up the leg. Overall, it made you incredibly sexy and you couldn't wait for your boyfriend's reaction.

The doorbell rang and you race to answer before your mom could. Standing in the doorway was your boyfriend...

Haru, wearing a light grey suit. It look really good on him, though it was more clothes than you were used to seeing him in. I meant his swimsuit but I bet y'all thought something just now. Come one, you can't lie to me, you totally thought something dirty XD He wore his usual static expression but you didn't really mind, it was something you were used to.

"Happy Valentine's Day, (Y/N)," He says simply, though you could see the faintest hint if a smile breaking though that normal expression of his.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Haru," You say smiling and you hug his arm. "Soooo~ where are we going for our date Haru?"

"Aquarium..." He answers and you face-palm. Seriously, does this guy every think about anything other than water? Oh well, that was one of the things that made him adorable. You sigh but then smile,

"Alright but only if we get to see the dolphins."

Makoto

You look at yourself in the mirror. You wore a olive green dress, that was strapless and came down to just above your knees. It had a low neckline and a slit up the leg. Overall, it made you incredibly sexy and you couldn't wait for your boyfriend's reaction.

The doorbell rang and you race to answer before your mom could. Standing in the doorway was your boyfriend...

Makoto, in a light brown leather jacket. He wore the jacket often when the weather was cold and you loved it. It complimented him really well and made him look super hot.

"Happy Valentine's Day, (Y/N)," He says sweetly and smiles warmly even though his cheeks were flush from the cold. It was quite a walk from his house to yours.

"And to you too, Makoto," You say, smiling back. You quickly leave with Makoto before your parents could stop you.

After a while of walking did you realize that in your haste, you forgot a jacket. The wind blew and you shiver, until you feel something warm placed on your shoulders. Makoto had given you his jacket.

You try to give it back, "You don't have to do that, you'll get even more cold."

"What kind of boyfriend I be if I let my girlfriend freeze?" He say, not accepting the jacket back.

Again, he placed the jacket on your bare arms and this time you silently accept it. The jacket's lingering warmth from when Makoto wore it and his scent wrap around you and you smile. This was your best Valentine's day by far.

Rei

You look at yourself in the mirror. You wore a dark purple dress, that was strapless and came down to just above your knees. It had a low neckline and a slit up the leg. Overall, it made you incredibly sexy and you couldn't wait for your boyfriend's reaction.