Nagisa x Reader

Hey guys this was requested by @Mako-Chan23. I hope you enjoy this. It's kinda random after reading the trivia on his Wikia page. Now then, here's the story,

~Fab Chi

You were getting ready, getting out all the ingredients you needed. You were making strawberry shortcake for school the next day and you best friend, and crush, agreed to help you.

The doorbell rang and you rushed to get it. At the door stood Nagisa, looking excited to do this.

You smile and let him in, "Let's get this started!!' You say, super hype to do this.

As nervous as you were to be alone with your crush, at your house, you were also super pumped to do this. Who knows, maybe today will be the day you confess your feelings to him.

~Time Skip~

The cake was now in the oven and the whip cream and strawberries were all ready once the cake had cooled off. Since you had some free time now, Nagisa suggests that you watch a scary movie.

Now I'll have you know that you weren't the best person to watch scary movies with but Nagisa gave you a look that you couldn't resist.

So here you are, freaked out by the movie as you sit there with Nagisa.

"(Y/N)-chan, are you okay?" He asks you, looking at your pale face with concern.

"What? I'm completely fine," You say, not wanting to ruin Nagisa's fun.

"Okay then (Y/N)chan, but if it gets too scary, I'll turn it off." Nagisa says suspiciously but goes back to watching the movie.

A few scenes later, there was a lot of blood and you felt your stomach getting queasy. You look away and Nagisa takes notice again.

"(Y/N)chan, you're not watching." Nagisa says in teasing tone. He scooted closer to you and grabbed your chin so that you look him in the eyes. "I think you need a punishment for lying earlier." He smirks and then kisses you.

The kiss was sweet and brief but it was everything that you could have hoped for and more. And then it ended, but god damn  the boy could kiss.

A timer goes off and you stand up. "Well, that punishment was terrible, it would be a shame if I received it again." You smirk as you go off to the kitchen to prepare to decorate the shortcake with whip cream and strawberries.

Nagisa pauses the movie and goes into the kitchen to help you. "Yeah, a real shame."

As you were spreading whip cream onto the cake, some of the cream ended up on your cheek. Nagisa smiles and says, "(Y/N)chan."

You turn your attention to him and he nears your face. You close your eyes and feel him lick the cream off your cheek.

Your cheeks burn and you open your eyes. Nagisa is staring right into your eyes and he says "I like you, (Y/N)chan. I like you a lot."

You smile and give him another kiss. "I like you too, Nagisa-kun."

And that's all. sorry that this one was kinda short and a little random but I hope you enjoyed it. I just kinda played around with different facts about Nagisa for this one. His wikia page said that he likes strawberry shortcake and scary movies. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

~Fab Chi