Rin x Reader

Pillow Prank

Hey guys this was requested by @LandLostinTime, whom I am kinda sad to be finishing their requests with this onshot. This is based on a random thing I read on Rin's wikia page so I hope y'all enjoy it.

~Fab Chi

You and your boyfriend, Rin, we're having movie night tonight in his room. Sousuke was gone, staying out late so that you didn't keep him up.

You watched Now You See Me, Pitch Perfect and Howl's Moving Castle. All of which were your choice but Rin was happy to watch them with you. It was more fun that way anyway.

At the end of the last movie, you yawn. "(Y/N), I'll walk you back to your room, okay?" Rin suggests as he gives you a kiss on the cheek.

"Aww, can't I just stay here with you?" You ask sleepily, not wanting to sleep without him.

"Sousuke will be back soon." Rin pointed out and you nod.

"Alright." Rin gets up and stretches and you gather your things. Rin goes to slip on a sweatshirt over the shirt he was currently wearing.

While he was gone, you slip his pillow in your bag with your other things. You know from Gou that Rin couldn't sleep without his pillow and so you sleepily decide to pull a prank.

"Ready to go?" Rin asks and you smile, getting up slowly from exhaustion.

"Yeah," you simply say and head out. There was little small talk and you just enjoy each other's presence.

After exchanging goodnight kisses, you head into your room. Your room was empty since your roommate was gone with the marching band. You plop onto the bed and pull out Rin's pillow.

You bury your face into the pillow, taking in the spicy cinnamon smell of your boyfriend.

After a few minutes, you hear the chime of your phone and you grab it.

From:BÆ 💕

(Y/N) do u no where my pillow is??

You chuckle and reply.

From: Cupcake 💖

Of course, it's here with me, wanna come get it?

After a moment of silence, your phone chimed again.

From:BÆ 💕

Ur gonna make me sleep there aren't u?

With a smirk, you type back.

From: Cupcake 💖

Maybe......

He doesn't reply after that, but after several minutes you hear a knock on the door.

You hurry to open the door and find Rin standing there, wrapped in his comforter.

"Now then, I guess I'll be staying here." Rin says coming in.

"But of course." You reply before getting into bed.

He joins you, and that night, the two of you slept cuddled in each other's arms.

And that's the end. Did you like it guys? I'm sorry it was so short but I thought it was pretty cute. Anyway, thanks for reading this, and don't forget to check out my UtaPri oneshots

~Fab Chi