The Dangerous Chemistry of Gandra Dee

3rd person pov

you,huey webby were standing outside a small electronics store. you were on your phone texting johnny while waiting for fenton to arrive. webby asked "so,where's this friend?" you glanced at her as huey said "oh,fenton is very busy." you nodded and smiled a bit.

 fenton kinda feels like an older brother to you. of course,no one in the whole universe could ever replace bruce,but fenton reminded you a lot about bruce. he was smart, kinda clumsy, and very brave,like bruce. 

pretty soon,you guys saw gizmoduck fly over you,and into the alley next to the small store you were standing outside of. you flinched as you heard the clatter of metal and the yowling of a cat, then out stumbled  fenton. he looked very tired. he said "sorry,i'm late."

he walked over,he was carrying a large brown bag. huey smiled and said "fenton! there you are! you missed the gizmoduck fly-by!" weby gasps, "your gizmoduck?!" you looked at huey and shake your head as fenton scolded "huey!" you said "you just had to say something."

 he said "i didn't say anything!" you shook your head and said "nope! not listening!" you walked towards webby and fenton. webby puts her hand out for a handshake towards fentons and say "hi! i'm webby! nice to see you! does your suit have a toilet?!" 

your eyes widened a little. you looked at webby with confusion and asked "why would you want to know that?" she just shrugs. fenton pulls out a notepad and writes something down. fentons sighs as he puts his notebook away.

 "no matter! hero-ing is well and good. but today is about science! about fenton crackshell cabrera peeling back the veil of the unknown to make a discovery so revolutionary,that i'll be remembered more than just-"

he was interrupted as you guys stepped into the store,the t.v's were blowing up with reports about gizmoduck being a hero. you mumbled "well,so much for being remembered as more." 

fenton walked away sadly. huey turned to you and webby "poor fenton is worn out from saving the day every day." you three look back at fenton.

 he was talking to a lady. she had short black hair,and her feathers were a light brown color. she had on a black tank top with a flannel shirt tied around her waist with black pants. she had headphones hanging from her neck

 you tilted your head to the side a little confused as you saw the woman staring at him with a smirk. webby asked "are they fighting?" you shook your head and said "nah,it seems more like they're flirting. believe me,i've seen this many times before." you sigh as you remember what it looked like when bruce flirted with a girl.

 huey nodded and said "this is the standar romantic courting of adults. commonly known as a meet cute." you stared at him and said "how do you that?" he pointed at his j.w.g. you nodded. 

webby looks at fentons and says "are you sure? fenton looks awfully sweaty." you then slowly smirk, remembering the first time bruce met crystal. 

you say "no,he is definitely into her." huey said "yup,anxious perspiration. intense eye contact. cpy body language. only thing we haven't seen is the awkward yet adorable accident." 

you look back at them to see the woman moving closer to fenton. he steps back,but then bumps into a rack of earbuds. you smirk and say "yup,all checks out."

huey fist bumps the ar as he says "love is in the air!"

you sat on fentons bed watching the t.v. it was saying something about gizmoduck. fenton turned it off and you looked up at him. he was holding up two of his original yellow shirts. 

he asks "so the yellow,or yellow?" you tilt your head and ask "what's the difference?" he looks at you and says "well,this one is a banana yellow and this one is a,uh,lemon yellow." you stare at the two shirts and hum,trying to find the differences. you reply "um,maybe try to switch it up?"