Happy Birthday Webby!

Your Pov

I got up at 7:00 quickly got dressed,brushed my teeth,rushed to eat breakfast.you might be wondering why i'm in a big rush.you see today is webby's birthday and were throwing a surprise patty for her so i need to keep her distracted long enough until 6:00 p.m.

 i ran to the boys room and shook them awake, first i did Louie but being the lazy duck he is didn't get up. I'll just wake him up last.i climbed onto Dewey's bunk and shook him
awake.

 He opened his eyes and said "what is it y/n"? I crossed my arms and said "you forgot didn't you"? He quickly shook his head and said "i didn't forget".

he rubbed the back of his head nervously.he said "can you tell me what i didn't forget"? i sighed and said "webby's birthday"? His eyes widened and said "see i didn't forget".i face palmed and said "you didn't forget her present at least, right"?

 He said "nope". I asked "so what did you get her"? He said "you'll just have to wait and see, oh fair one". I rolled my eyes and made my way to Huey's bunk. I shook him and he said "did you get Dewey up".i nodded and said "yup and he forgot it was webby's birthday at least you didn't".

 He chuckled and said "did he at least get her a gift"? I said "yea". He nodded and said "okay, i'm going down breakfast". He climbed down his bunk and i did after him. Once on the ground i made my way towards Louie bunk.i shook him and kept calling his name.

 But to no avail. I got an idea and grabbed my blow horn. I blasted it but he still didn't get up. I said "think y/n, what is the most important thing Louie loves.his phone, but i cant take his phone since he hides it but i can turn off the WiFi".

 I shook him and said "Louie if you don't get up i'm going to turn off the WiFi". He jumped outta bed and said "you wouldn't dare". I smirked and said "try me". He just frowned while i said "did you forget what today is"? He said "who do you think i am, Dewey"? I laughed which seemed to make him stop frowning. I said "sorry, what did you get her"?

 He said "you'll just have to wait and like everyone else". i just rolled my eyes and walked to webby's room.

 i entered her room i knew i had to be careful. for some reason she always has traps surrounding her whole room. good thing i know where every trap is. i dodged every trap and finally made it upstairs. i shook webby and said "webby get up"! she just said "wwhhyyyy"! i said "because Lena and i are taking you to go do whatever you want today". she jumped up and said "you had me when you said Lena"! i just laughed and said while walking away "just hurry up so we can meet up with Lena". i walked into the backyard and saw everyone out there.

 i said "everyone knows the plan right"? they nodded and i said "and don't forget her favorite cake is strawberry". Huey said "relax y/n, we got this.it's going to be the most awesome surprise birthday party webby ever had". i looked at him and smile. i said "we'll be back at 6:00 pm. they nodded and i ran to the porch.

  it felt like 4 hours had passed when webby finally came out. i asked "what took you so long? it felt like 4 hours just passed". all she did was smirk. i looked at her and said "what"? she as she walked away "oh, nothing". i just followed after her. 

time skip/ 

we finally got to the broken down theater where for some reason Lena always is. we saw her just sitting there writing note's in bottles again. i called her name and she said "hey, so what do you want to do today webby"? she thought for a moment before saying exciting "let's go shining hunting"! i laughed, she had a twinkle in her eyes when she said that, sorta like when a little kid see's a giant cake. Lena said "alright, let's go". we soon got to the beach.