The Most Dangerous Game Night!

3rd person pov

you guys were inside a temple. as the door opened you all look around. louie was looking down not paying attention and he walked into a spider web. 

as he was trying to get it off he accidently bumped into you, who bumped into huey, then he bumped into dewey, and he bumped into webby, and resulted into scrooge falling in a hole.

 as scrooge climbs out of the hole as louie gets the web off of him. louie nervously chuckles as everyone except you glare at him. you just give him a pat on the shoulder and continue with the adventure.

 you all stopped as you saw the gigantic hole across. 

you think of how to get across for a moment before dewey taps your shoulder and asks "hey y/n,you wanna do our signature routine?"

 you were confused before you realized what he meant. 

you smirked and said "of course dear dewford." you cupped your hands together and he stepped into them. 

you then flipped him and you two started to sing together. you jumped onto louie's back and grabbed deweys hand as you two swung to the other side and landed on your feet while finishing the chorus.

 you look and see webby getting ready to jump across. 

you cheer her on saying "you can do it sis." she smiles then runs and leaps across the hole. 

once she lands you say "great job sis!" she smiles and hugs you tightly. 

you chuckle a bit hugging her back. once she lets go you see that arrows are starting to shoot. scrooge turns to huey asking "laddie?" 

huey says "step,turn,step,turn,step,turn,step,dodge and step." 

scrooge nods and they start to do the steps huey just said, and they soon reached the other side but there was one that still needed to get there,louie. 

you saw he looked pretty nervouse. you smiled at him and encouraged him "come one lou lou! you can do this! just focus."

 you give him a smile and he smiles back feeling a bit more confident. he took a step and said "step" then he started to run and scream as the arrows started to shoot.

 he ran into you which knocked you both down. you got up and helped louie up as everyone started to leave. you smiled at him and said "good try lou lou." 

he looked down sadly and mumbled "not good enough though." as you two walked you smile as you see the treasure. scrooge walks over to it and slowly takes his time trying to get it. 

louie yelled impatiently "just grab it already!" 

scrooge looks at him and says "the idol of cibola is not a trinket to be unceremoniously swindled. legend has it-" 

louie cut him off saying "babahbahbahbahbahbahbah, can we just wrap up the whoah! and get to the wait,what?! already." 

scrooge gives him a confused look. you sigh and say "lou lou,not now,please."

 scrooge looks at you confused on how you know what he's talking about.

 louie starts to act out "whoa! some cool hidden city,treasure or whatever! wait,what? that cool thing is dangerous or cursed or guarded by centares? ahh! louie almost dies. can we please move it along? that's how it goes!"

 you put a hand on his shoulder as to calm him down from getting frustrated. scrooge explains "adventure is an unpredictable paramour. you've got to judge every angle! no two perilous scenarios are alike!"