Chapter 1: First Day Of Disasters

"Bye dad" I said as I walked out the door while waving goodbye.

"Bye princess, be careful" dad said as he waved goodbye. This is it, this is my first day in highschool, no let me rephrase that, it's my first day in HELL.

When I got to my classroom everyone is staring at me, it felt super weird, if looks could kill I would be dead right now. When I finally make it to my seat I immediately took out my sketchbook and started sketching to relieve my stress.

Drawing is like my whole world, it's my everything. After a solid 30 minutes of silently doodling to myself the teacher finally arrives. "Okay good morning class I'm sorry for being late on the first day" the teacher said while smiling 'I wonder what I should draw today?' my thoughts run wild thinking about all the outfits and poses I can draw on Kyosuke.

"My name is Alexander but since I'm going to be your homeroom teacher you all can call Sir Alex"

Everyone greeted Sir Alex except for me 'cause I was busy in my own world.

"I suppose some of you are too busy to even greet me"

I look up hearing his remark, he smiled but my attention drifted to the stares of my classmates 'This couldn't get any worse' I thought to myself, oh how wrong I was.

"I think your new classmate won't be too bothered to come to the front to introduce herself"

That was my cue to stand up and go to the front to introduce myself but instead my whole body froze 'Come on, not now' but nothing happened I just sat there looking dumb while the whole class judged me from every angle.

"You can do it" I heard a deep but gentle voice somewhere in the room "Don't let them judge you" there it is again, aside from being weirded out, I felt relaxed while hearing that strange voice.

"Is there a problem" asked Sir Alex

"Um...I-I'm f-fine" I finally managed to answer'

"Would you like to introduce yourself at the front?"

"Um...S-sure"

I tried to walk normally to the front even though I knew I looked like a penguin.

"Um...M-my name is M-Melissa"

"Okay Melissa tell us more about yourself"

"I-uh I enjoy drawing and-um that's a-all"

"Looks like we got a shy one this year, I expect everyone to treat Miss Melissa here nicely"

"Yes Sir" everyone said, I made my way to my seat or more like I waddled to my seat, everyone probably thinks I'm a weirdo...