The First Rook

The day started like usual save for the fact that we all had today off, and Rias mentioned that we would be visiting a hot spring to relax. It made sense, especially after everything we've all been through.

"If you all will follow me." Rias curled her finger as a glyph appeared on the ground and everyone save for me, Merith and Xenovia went through because glyphs were exclusive to households. Instead Rias gave Merith the coordinates to the hot spring and Merith opened a glyph for the three of us, we all stood on the glyph as we slowly vanished, everyone did.

When we materialized we were in front of a giant hot spring, the only difference was that the sky was red, "where are we?" Issei asked as he was the most curious.

"We're in the underworld my dear Issei." Rias cooed as I stared at the sky, the underworld huh...? Wonder if my parents are here... I highly doubt it, if Shinji was right then they would have been in reality looking for me, since that's where Shinji was it would make sense if my family was there.

Akeno let out a giggle as she began to take her clothes off, blood spurting from Issei's nose and Merith's face turning a slight shade of pink, seeing the two perverts made her giggle, but her eyes were focused on me as she walked slowly over to me. "What do you think my Hiro?" Akeno was curious as my eyes wandered down, almost responding to her voice as my face turned a slight shade of red.

Akeno giggled again as she placed her hand on my cheek, "now let's get this off shall we? Come on raise your arms up."

I gulped slightly, honestly I didn't recall being nude as a normal occurrence, I didn't sleep naked let alone with a shirt off.

"Say banzai and lift your arms Hiro."

I slowly raised my hands, "banzai..?"
I said cautiously as Akeno grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it up with no problems, a slight yell escaping me as she held my shirt in one hand, her other hand tapping her cheek.

"My my.. That training has certainly helped." Akeno cooed as I calmed down, once the shock was done it just felt.. Normal.

"Yes mah boi!" Merith was the most excited as blood dripped from her nose, a lewd grin quickly spreading across her face and her cheeks turning red.

Xenovia had a blank stare but in reality she was thinking very lewd thoughts about me, a slight smile spreading across her face slowly as the thoughts became more vivid.

"Now off with the pants you go." Akeno cooed again as I raised my hands over my pants.

"I can.. Do that part myself.. Please look away." I shyly said, I had no problem with my shirt off however.. My pants being off made me shutter slightly, there was no trauma behind that I just needed a moment, especially around all these girls and two dudes, granted everyone was already nude and had towels around their waists.

Issei threw me a towel as I caught it, quickly taking my pants and boxers off and covering myself with the towel.

"Aww, I wanted to see the vitamin D." Merith whined slightly as Xenovia patted her shoulder, "no worries. With how we're educating him it'll be soon Merith."

With how Xenovia spoke Merith began to smile.

"Now that that's all settled, let's relax." Rias slowly walked into the hot spring followed by everyone else, Merith took my hand and slowly pulled me towards the spring, the moment I entered it felt.. Like all my worries were washed away with the hot water, it felt amazing.

"Ahh... Now this, this is awesome..." Issei let out a loud sigh of relief as he laid back only to feel a softness on the back of his head, and a pair of blue eyes, that of course was Rias who was stroking his head. "This is heaven..!" Issei's voice changed to a higher pitch as he geinned.