Cold fear

I woke up in the middle of the night screaming as loud as I could, Issei snapped awake and ran over to me, "Hiro! Hiro! What's wrong!?" I kept screaming and flailing, I was having a night terror, something that would plague me for many nights as I suddenly opened my eyes, there were two other people in the room with us, Issei's mother and father, the mother took my hand and did her best to calm me down, the loud screams turning into a slight whimper as I shut my eyes.

"Issei, what happened to him?" The father asked, no amount of anger was in his voice, only concern for who to him was one of Issei's best friends thanks to Rias' magic, Issei slowly looked at me as I was covered by his mother's arms.

"Hiro's parents were.. Taken from him, not in the death sense but in the sense that he was taken from them by somebody, and we found him after two years of searching for him." Issei let out a soft sigh and rubbed his eyes, obviously bothered that my screams had woken him up but he was still concerned. "He was tortured, brutalized.. The nightmares kept him up a lot of the time."

Issei's mother and father looked shocked and disgusted, the fear was in my eyes as I shut my eyes again, to Issei he saw the orange light as I felt myself slowly relaxing as Issei's hand began to glow green, "it's him." The voice, its name was Ddraig and it was talking to Issei, "the bastard dragon. Ryuuk, or as you know him as the Diablos Dragon." Ddraig explained as Issei stared at me, the orange light slowly subsiding from my body, "however... Ryuuk seems to be more focused on the well being of your friend over killing me, but that doesn't mean that he's not thinking about it."

Issei nodded as his mother and father stood up, now satisfied that I was sound asleep, "we should try and figure out a way to calm him down, maybe something soft and cuddly to keep him safe, like a therapy plushie, or even a therapy dog." His mother said as they both left the room, Issei went back to sleep as hours passed.

The sun slowly rose as both Issei and I's eyes opened, adjusting to the sun that was berating our eyes with brightness. "That's right.. Rias got you a uniform.." I looked to the side and low and behold there was a Kuoh Academy uniform, a blazer and a blue shirt, the blazer was the uniform and the shirt was something that Rias picked out for me, I had went into the shower to clean myself off, I felt so fresh, so clean... And then the moment I put the shirt and blazer on it hit me, they were a bit too big for me. "I wouldn't worry about that, once your body starts to replenish itself you'll fit perfectly into that blazer." Issei gave me a grin as I nodded, showing him a soft smile, I placed my hair in the ponytail again after I brushed it, still Ryuuk's words were bugging me, what did he mean by we had a busy day tomorrow?

"Yo Issei!" A boy with semi long hair shouted, he wore glasses and behind him was a bald boy, I cowered once again behind Issei as they stared right at me, "whoa, dude don't tell me..." Matsuda and Motohama looked at each other, "you're fuckin' a dude!?" Issei fell back as Motohama and Matsuda approached me, I immediately felt intimidated as I took multiple steps back. "Will you two not jump to conclusions for two damn seconds? We're not an item, he's an old friend of mine, the cops found him."

They both stared at me before immediately bowing, "we're sorry! We shouldn't have jumped to that conclusion." I don't know why but I felt angry in that moment, and Issei saw the orange aura.

'I don't need your pity...' Ryuuk growled, and my fist clenched, it was like I was feeling what he was feeling, Issei noticed this and managed to calm me down, bringing me into the class as multiple eyes stared at me, the moment Issei explained my situation the pity stares began again.
"I don't need your pity!" The aura grew brighter then before but I managed to calm myself down. 

The day went on and everyone was in the club, including me, "well well.. Looks like somebody is fitting in nicely." Akeno said as she leaned over the couch that I was sitting on, I felt overwhelmed again but in a different sense.. Could it have been her body? Was I attracted to it? Or did I become attached to her after that first day when they found me and she calmed me down?
Akeno wore a soft smile on her face as she leaned in close, "don't you worry a thing my Hiro, we'll take care of you." She got even closer to a point where I could feel her breath on my ear, "especially me.. I'll take good care of you." She practically licked my ear which sent a big shiver down my spine, but yet I didn't flinch or anything, it was a weird feeling.