Chapter Seventy Six.

*A Week Later*

Aubrey stood in the mirror of his hotel room nervously fidgeting with his bowtie, exhaling in slight frustration. The big day was finally here and he was going to be marrying the love of his life. He didn't think it would get here so quickly, but here he was. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply before exhaling calmly.

"Relax, man. This is what you wanted. You're marrying the woman of your dreams and she is everything you could ask for and then some. Stop worrying, stop getting frustrated and get it together. Ready or not, the day is here." He told himself.

After giving himself a pep talk and calming himself down enough to fix his bowtie, a knock came at the door. He went to answer it and opened the door to see 40, Chubbs and Oliver standing there.

"What up, Big D?! You ready, man?" Chubbs greeted him.

Aubrey chuckled, "As ready as I'll ever be."

"You look nervous, man." 40 pointed out.

"I'm not nervous. I'm scared shitless."

"What do you have to be nervous about, man? You're marrying your queen today. You know she's not going to change her mind and leave you at the alter or nothing like that."

"I know that. It's just....I can't believe the day is finally here. I mean, I went from going through girls left and right, finding love in all the wrong places and now I'm here. I never thought I'd find that woman for me and I damn sure never thought I'd be here preparing to get married. Now I'm finally here and it's just....it's nerve wracking, you know?" Aubrey shook his head.

"Trust me, I understand. If I was in your shoes, I'd be feeling the same way." Oliver started, "But you and Anastasia are made for each other, D. Nobody makes a more perfect pair than you two. It's been a while since we've seen you genuinely happy and we're glad Anastasia was able to do that for you. You deserve to be happy and living in bliss with the woman of your dreams."

"I appreciate that, man. For real." He placed his hand over his heart.

"It's the truth." Oliver nodded his head.

"And while I hate to interrupt the love fest between the bros, we got a wedding to get down to! So let's roll out!" Chubbs said.

Aubrey laughed and nodded his head. He grabbed his tuxedo jacket and slipped it on, straightening it out and brushing it free from any lint. He walked out of the hotel room with the fellas and headed towards the elevator. He hadn't seen Anastasia in about two weeks and not even through FaceTime in about a week. He was anxious to see her and knew she was going to look stunning in her wedding dress.

Aubrey and the fellas took the elevator down to the lobby and began walking towards the large ballroom where the wedding was being held. When they walked inside, Aubrey saw his mother, his father and Anastasia's parents conversing amongst one another. He also saw a few of his fellow industry friends and even his co-stars from his Degrassi days. Sandi looked over at him and smiled widely, motioning him to come over.

He walked over to his mother and the others and Sandi hugged him tightly.

"Look at my baby boy. You look so handsome." She complimented him.

"Thank you, mama." He smiled.

"Yeah, that's my boy alright. Styling just like his daddy." Dennis grinned, fixing his tie.

"I must agree, you look quite distinguished." Cheryl agreed.

"Thank you, Mrs. Monet."

"Oh, come on now. We're about to be family and your mama is already like my sister. You know you can call me Cheryl." She smiled.