Chapter Sixty One.

The next morning, Aubrey noticed that Anastasia took a different car to the photoshoot and took her things with her. He guessed she was still upset from their argument last night and not really wanting to be around him. He understood her frustration and why she reacted the way she did. She made a good point, she could've left him after hearing about him having a baby from someone else. Some women don't like the idea of dealing with a man who has kids because they might have to end up dealing with a disrespectful baby mama or eventually, a disrespectful child.

Considering how relentless and irritating Ava had been, Anastasia had every right to lash out. He also understood how his words must've sounded to her. He tried to choose his words carefully so he wouldn't come across like he didn't believe her, but it still sounded bad.

At the same time, he believed she should've listened to him and looked at things from his point of view. Talking to Ava was something that was needed and required. Not only for confirmation, but to cuss her out if it was proven to be true. He just wished she would've calmed down and thought rationally instead of acting off of instincts.

He sat in the back of the car that was taking him to the photoshoot and lifted up the shades that shielded his eyes. He reached for his phone in his pocket and called a familiar number, patiently waiting for an answer.

"Hello?" The soft feminine voice rang in his ear.

"Ava, hey." He replied dryly.

"Hey, baby. What's up? You sound a bit down."

"Don't call me that. Anyways, come down to the photoshoot I'm doing. We need to talk." He informed her.

"Anything for you. Just give me the address."

He rolled his eyes at the extraness and fake sultry voice that she was trying to put on, but eventually gave her the address. He hung up with her and placed his shades over his eyes again.

"This needs to be settled once and for all." He thought to himself.

The car arrived to Milk Studios where the photoshoot was being held. Aubrey got out of the car and walked inside of the building, removing his shades. He saw staff setting up and he saw the photographer setting up his camera. He knew the photographer very well. His name was Nick Marcos. He was responsible for quite a few photoshoots Aubrey had done prior, including one he did for his Take Care album.

"Drizzy Drake, my man. How's it going?" Nick greeted him with a handshake.

"It's going good, man. Hey, is Anastasia here yet? I'm just wondering." Aubrey asked him.

"Yeah, she got here about ten minutes ago. She's in hair and makeup right now." Nick nodded his head.

"Ok, good. I have another friend of mine coming to watch. I hope that's ok."

"Not a problem. Thanks for telling me. But just like I explained to Anastasia, we're doing about four looks for you both together. We'll probably shoot a lot of photos for the two looks, break for lunch and then shoot the last two. Sound good?" Nick explained.

"I'm cool with that." Aubrey nodded.

"Great. Jessica, come here, please." Nick motioned across the room.

A petite, strawberry blonde haired woman came up to them and she smiled extremely wide at Aubrey.

"Drizzy, this is Jessica and she'll show you to your dressing room." Nick told him.

"Follow me, Mr. Graham." Jessica smiled.

He did just as he was told and walked behind her towards his dressing room. She opened the door and allowed him to walk inside of the room.