Chapter Eighteen.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

That's how Anastasia's head felt. Granted, it wasn't as bad as the night of the fashion show after party, but it wasn't all that good either. She vowed never to drink this much after these past couple of days. She went to reach for her phone, but noticed it wasn't on the nightstand. Then she looked around the room and noticed she wasn't in her hotel room. She shifted and hissed when soreness hit her legs, her thighs and her back.

She looked under the covers to discover that she was naked. Raising her eyebrow and blinking constantly with a look of disbelief on her face, she put the covers over herself again. She slowly turned her head and she discovered one of her worst nightmares came true. There laid Drizzy, naked and sleeping like a big ass baby.

"He actually looks really cute. No, no. Ana, fuck that. Let's remember the fact that you slept with your arch enemy." She thought to herself.

She mentally scoffed at herself. She made it sound like she was a superhero and he was a villain. Stupid.

She shook her head. She looked over at the clock on his nightstand as it read 6:30 a.m. She silently and carefully slipped out of the bed, grabbing her dress and heels. She expertly zipped up her dress and held her heels in her hand. She grabbed her clutch and her coat off of the table and carefully tiptoed out of his room. Her and Kelly had to be at the airport by 8:00. She only had about 30 minutes to an hour to take a shower, change her clothes and get something to eat.

As she walked towards the elevators, she reached into her clutch for her phone. She noticed she had 5 missed calls, 3 text messages and a voicemail. One call from her mom, one from her dad, one from Marcus and two from Kelly. Marcus sent her a text message and left her a voicemail and Kelly sent her two text messages. She pressed the down button and waited for the elevator doors to open.

She opened her messages and read them.

Kellz👭👠: Guess you and Drizzy having fun together. There's photos of you two at Forever 21 in Times Square 😱😱

Kellz👭👠: Glad you're enjoying yourself. Love ya 😘

She smiled and the elevator doors opened. She stepped on, pressed the button to her floor and read her text from Marcus.

Marcus K😍🔥: Hope you're not avoiding me, Miss Monet

"Never that." She thought to herself.

As the elevator moved down, she checked her voicemail message from Marcus.

"You must be a very busy lady, Miss Monet. I was calling because I was wondering if you were free for Sunday. I was thinking we could do brunch. I knew you were coming back to town tomorrow and I didn't want you trying to squeeze me in after a long flight. Hope to hear from you. Call me back whenever you can."

The elevator doors opened and she walked down the hall to her room. She used her card key to open the door and she entered inside of the room. She plugged her phone into its charger and stripped off her clothes, so she could clean herself up.

She stood in the shower, letting the hot water run down her body as thoughts of last night ran through her head.

She couldn't believe what happened. She remembered everything that transpired. Every word he spoke. Every touch and caress. Every kiss. Every stroke. What's worse? She liked it.

She felt so ashamed. But she'd be lying to herself if she said it wasn't good. In fact, it was amazing. The best she had in years. The thing is, why did it come from him? Why did it feel so damn good? Why did it feel so natural instead of awkward? Why did it feel so right? Why did he diminish her expectations? Why, why, why?