Chapter Thirty.

After an eventful studio session, Aubrey told his boys goodbye and got in his car. He grabbed his phone and decided to FaceTime Anastasia. He waited patiently for her to answer. Once it said connecting and her face appeared on the screen, he smiled.

"I hate you right now." She told him as she rubbed her eyes.

He chuckled and shrugged. "Sorry, Cocoa. My session is over, though. I'm on my way to In-N-Out right now. You know what you want?"

"Hmm, yeah. Get me a double cheeseburger, animal-style fries and a large root beer." She replied with a yawn.

"You got it. I'll be by in a few minutes." He informed her.

"Ok, I'll be here."

He hung up with her and started up the car, driving off to In-N-Out. He ordered two double cheeseburgers, two orders of fries--one animal-style and two large drinks--one root beer and one coke. The person told him his total and he went up to the window. The girl opened the window and covered her mouth in shock.

"Oh, my God. You're....you're Drake." She told him.

He smiled and nodded his head. "That I am."

"Oh, shit. You are one of my favorite rappers. I love your music."

"Well, thank you very much, sweetheart. I appreciate that." He thanked her and gave her the money.

She gave him his change. "I can't wait to hear some new music from you."

"I can't wait for you to hear it. I won't disappoint, promise."

"I have no doubt." She put napkins in the bag and handed them to him, along with the drinks. "Thank you for coming by. Hope to see you again."

"Appreciate it, love. Thank you." He smiled again and drove off to Anastasia's house.

He pulled up in her driveway and got out of the car, grabbing the food and drinks from the passenger's side. He walked up to her front door and knocked on it.

After a matter of seconds, the door opened and there stood Anastasia. She was wearing a pair of baggy grey sweatpants, a black sports bra and her hair was up in a ponytail.

"Sweatpants, hair tied, chillin with no makeup on. That's when you're the prettiest. I hope that you don't take it wrong." He rapped playfully, referring to his song 'Best I Ever Had'.

Anastasia laughed and took her bag and her drink from him. "You are such a cornball."

"Maybe a little. You like it, though." He laughed also.

"Ehh, I guess." She walked towards the living room and placed her stuff on the coffee table.

"Oh, you guess, huh?" He raised his eyebrow and placed his stuff beside hers.

"Yep."

All of a sudden, he grabbed her and started to tickle her. Anastasia laughed hard and loud, trying to move his hands.

"Aubrey, cut it out!" She plead while laughing.

"Nope. Not until you admit you love my corny side." He chuckled.

"Hell no!"

"Ok, then. Continue getting tortured."

That session lasted for a couple of minutes until she finally spoke up.

"Ok, ok! I love your corny side!"

He stopped and let her go, allowing her to catch her breath.

"Sometimes." She added.