Chapter Fifty Five.

The club was jumping as Drizzy and Anastasia made their way inside. They walked into the VIP section and were immediately greeted by everybody. Ava and Nicki continued to stay in whatever corners they were in and they kept their eyes on the two of them. Anastasia had something for them a little bit later.

"Hey, you two! About time y'all got here!" 40 joked.

"Yeah, we're here now." Drizzy chuckled, "Me and Ana got caught up talking for a little bit."

"Yeah, but I am glad to be here and I'm ready to party and get drunk. So Jhené, please pass me the Hennessy." Anastasia said.

"I got you, girl." Jhené gave a thumbs up and passed her a bottle of Hennessy.

Anastasia took it from her and winked at her as she poured the brown liquor into her glass. She passed the bottle to Drizzy and he did the same.

"Alright, alright. We got to make a toast." Chubbs announced.

Everyone refilled their glasses and held them up.

"Ana, I think you should be the one to do the honors." He told her.

"Me?" Anastasia asked.

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea. It'd be interesting to see what you have to say." Drizzy chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah." She chuckled and cleared her throat, "Um, to my bestie, congratulations on such an amazing and successful tour. The show was great and thank you for hooking a sista up with such an exclusive view of the stage. You can't get that anywhere on Ticketmaster."

Everybody let out a laugh, including Drizzy himself.

"But I'm very proud of you and your accomplishments. Continue to do you and be great. To the 6God."

"Thank you." Drizzy smiled.

Everyone clinked their glasses together and took a sip of their drinks. Drizzy wrapped his arm around Anastasia's shoulder and kissed her cheek.

"I love you." He whispered in her ear.

"I love you too, Graham Cracker." She joked.

He groaned in annoyance and shook his head, "I still hate that nickname. Only you can call me that and live, though."

She chuckled and winked at him.

As everyone began drinking and a few of them went onto the dance floor, Anastasia and Drizzy sat down with Jhené, Abel, 40 and Oliver conversing and laughing with one another. Anastasia even took out her phone and began taking photos and videos for Snapchat and Instagram.

Two glasses of Hennessy and a glass of coconut Svedka vodka later, Anastasia was feeling extremely good. Post To Be by Omarion, Chris Brown and Jhené Aiko began playing and Anastasia looked over at Jhené.

"J, girl, this is your joint! You have to come dance with me." She told her.

"Of course, girl. Let's go." Jhené smiled.

The two of them got up and walked out onto the dance floor. They began dancing playfully with each other, slightly grinding and lip-synching the words. Anastasia looked over at Drizzy momentarily and noticed him conversing with Nicki. Except he kept his eyes on her and Jhené the whole time. Mainly Anastasia.

"You know that boy cannot keep his eyes off of you." Jhené told her.

"You think?"

"I know. I'm looking right at him." She laughed.

Anastasia laughed along with her and shook her head. The two of them danced to a couple more songs before Jahron came up, asking to cut in and get a dance with Jhené. Anastasia gladly let them have their time and looked over at Drizzy, who was still talking with Nicki. She ran her fingers through her hair and seductively sashayed towards him. His attention was immediately directed from Nicki to her.