Chapter Fifty Six.

The next morning, Aubrey was standing in the mirror brushing his teeth with a towel around his waist as Anastasia placed cocoa butter lotion all over her body. The two of them had just got out of the shower and were preparing for their flight back to LA. Their music video shoot was today and the director decided to add on a behind the scenes video to go along with it. He even allowed him and Anastasia to wear a couple of their signature OVO and Goddess Monet designs. Luckily, the two of them had time to go back to their respectively houses to grab some extra stuff.

Aubrey rinsed out his mouth and spit into the sink before wiping his mouth with a hand towel. He looked at the naked body of his beautiful girlfriend and lightly trailed his finger up and down stomach, causing her to giggle softly.

"Are you ready for today?" He asked her.

"Yes, I am. I'm excited. My first music video feature." She smiled.

"You're going to be amazing." He winked and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you, baby. I can't wait."

"Well, let's finish up so we can get to the airport."

"Sir, yes, sir." She saluted playfully.

He chuckled and gently slapped her ass before walking out of the bathroom. He removed the towel from around his waist and put on his boxers. Then he put on his jeans, white t-shirt and Timbs. He placed a single gold chain around his neck and put on his grey jacket.

Anastasia came out of the bathroom dressed in a black bralette, white short sleeved crop top and grey OVO sweatpants. She paired it with some white and gold Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers and her hair was straight and parted down the middle.

"Well, don't you look fly?" He complimented her.

"Thank you, I know." She replied, playfully flipping her hair, "Kidding. Thanks, baby."

He chuckled and walked closer to her, grabbing her waist.

"You're something, you know that?" He told her.

"I do. You are too."

"Oh, I already know that shit."

She chuckled and wrapped her arms around his neck, looking up at him as he looked down at her.

"I'm glad to have you back for a little bit. I was kind of going crazy without you." She admitted.

"I know how you feel, baby girl. Papa's glad to be back and spend a little time with you." He nodded his head and kissed her lips softly, "Are you ready to head out?"

"Yeah. By the way, thank you for packing my stuff for me last night. I was absolutely gone." She shook her head.

"Yes, you were. But it's all good. It was no problem." He chuckled.

The two of them separated and grabbed their bags. They double checked to make sure they had absolutely everything and walked out of the room towards the elevators. They took the elevator down to the lobby and Aubrey went through the process of checking out before walking out to the car with Anastasia.

The driver grabbed their bags and placed them into the trunk as the two of them got into the backseat. The driver got into the driver's seat and Aubrey informed him that they were going to the airport. The driver nodded and proceeded to pull off. Aubrey grabbed his phone and logged into Instagram.

He noticed that the video Anastasia took of them on Snapchat last night ended up on The Shade Room. Of course people were wondering and questioning if they were dating. It made Aubrey laugh to himself. No one would ever really know until they were ready to say.