Chapter Thirty Two.

A couple of weeks later, Anastasia sat in hair and makeup as she prepared for her magazine photoshoot. She hadn't seen Drizzy since she left his house after spending those few little nights with him, but they'd been texting constantly. She'd be lying if she said she didn't miss him, but understood that they would not be spending every single second of their days together because of their lifestyles.

But Drizzy never failed to let her know how much he missed her and the things he wished to do to her.

She snapped a picture of herself and uploaded it to Instagram.

GoddessMonet: In hair and makeup. Photoshoot coming soon 🙊🙊🙊

She went to her messages and pressed on Drizzy's name to send him a text.

Ana: I miss that good loving, papi 😩

She looked in the mirror as the stylist pinned up her hair to work on her makeup. The stylist applied a small amount of concealer on her face and blended it in with the foundation. Anastasia felt her phone vibrate in her hand and she looked down at the screen.

Drizzy💞: I miss giving it to you, mami. Wish I had my tongue between those legs right now 👅

Ana: Mmm, don't talk like that. It makes it worse

Drizzy💞: We've only been apart for a couple of weeks, but I can't lie. I'm missing my Cocoa

Ana: I miss you too, papi. More than just that good loving, I miss you holding me, squeezing my ass and just being around me

Drizzy💞: I miss that too. I especially miss that smart ass mouth

Ana: You know what? You think I won't cuss you out just cause we're not face to face 😒

Drizzy💞: Lol relax, kitty cat. You need some taming

Ana: Then come tame me

Drizzy💞: In due time. I got you, baby 😏

Ana: You better, boy. I'll see you at the studio listening party tonight

Drizzy💞: Alright, baby girl. Dress sexy for me

Ana: Always, daddy. Always 😈

She chuckled to herself and locked her phone. Once her makeup was done, the stylist left out of the room to allow her to get dressed. Anastasia grabbed the dress from the rack. It was a long, flowing Bohemian style dress with beige designs, a split on the right side, a slightly plunging neck line and a black lace opening going across it.

She put on the strappy black heels and a knock came at the door.

"Come in." She announced.

The stylist came back in holding a bouquet of red roses.

"These came for you." She told her.

"For me?" Anastasia asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

Anastasia took the roses from her and reached for the card attached to them. She opened it and read what was inside.

"Have a good photoshoot, my hot Cocoa. I can't wait to see the pictures. I know you'll kill it. Do your thing, baby girl. Proud of you."

-A.G.

She smiled to herself. Little gestures like that made her feel extremely special and warm inside.