Chapter Forty Two.

"Oh, my God. I love it! Pierre, you are amazing. Thank you so much." Anastasia praised her hairdresser as she ran her fingers through her two toned blonde-black tresses.

"Anytime, beautiful. Anytime. You make sure you come back and see me, ok?" Pierre told her.

"Oh, you know I will. You are going to have me acting up with this new look, my goodness. But let me get up out of here. I got a few things to take care of."

"Alright, sweetness. Take care of yourself, ok?"

Anastasia nodded her head and he kissed her on the cheek. Anastasia went to the front desk and paid for her hair, manicure and pedicure. The receptionist bid her a good day and told her to come again. Anastasia smiled and walked out of the salon. The sun immediately hit her and she grabbed her tortoise style Miu Miu sunglasses, shielding them over her eyes.

She was extremely happy with her new hair color. She loved her naturally black hair, but felt that a change was needed. Over the past month, Aubrey had begun his tour and Anastasia had begun working on new designs and accessories for her line. Her and Aubrey stayed in contact every single day and he was flying her out to one of his shows next week. She made sure to tease him with pictures while he was away and he made sure to keep her up to date with everything that was going on.

She posted her design ideas and upcoming products on her Instagram and people couldn't wait for her to release them. She smiled at the love and support she was receiving from everyone.

Her parents congratulated her and always gave her their love. Her mother even ordered from her website. With all of the growing demands, Anastasia was going to need a store soon. But opening a store had was a gamble, especially since most people order online these days.

Her phone vibrated in her pocket and she reached for it, looking at the screen. She pressed accept and held the phone up to her ear.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Anastasia, thank God I got a hold to you." A feminine voice said.

"Lilly! Hey, Superwoman. What's up?" Anastasia smiled, walking to her car.

"You know I absolutely love your line, but I saw that your Madison dress in dark blue was sold out and I really need something to wear for this appearance I'm doing later today. I was hoping that dress would be it. Is there anything you can do?" She asked.

"Hmm, let me think. I think I have an extra one back at my house. I could go get it and bring it to you."

"Oh, my God. If you could do that, I'd be so grateful."

"Tell me where to meet you."

"If you could meet me at the Millan plaza, that would be great."

"I got you, girl. I'll see you in about, 20-25 minutes."

The two of them wrapped up their phone conversation and Anastasia got in the car. She started it up and buckled her seatbelt before speeding off to her house.

Once she arrived to her house, she saw a bouquet of red roses and a big package by her front door. She got out of the car and grabbed the roses. noticing the card inside.

"I know you probably get tired of me sending you roses so much, but it's the one of the major ways I can show you I'm thinking of you. I miss you out here on the road, but I see you being a boss lady and taking care of business. Always proud of you. I love you, goddess."

-Aubrey

"P.S., hope you like what's in the box. Some are things you've been wanting, others are just random choices."