Chapter Sixty Two.

*A month later*

Anastasia sipped on a poinsettia, a mixture of cranberry juice and champagne as she sat in the seat of the private jet that Drizzy ordered for them both with her rose gold colored Dior cat eye sunglasses resting over her eyes. She looked out of the window, staring at the clouds and the sky. A lot had happened within the course of just one month.

Anastasia released her new line a couple of weeks ago and people immediately received it well. She had so many orders, a few items ended up being sold out within the course of just two days. It surprised her and excited her at the same time. She didn't expect to get such a big turnout and to get so many people ordering and asking for more. Celebrities even showed their support and bought plenty of items. Celebrities such as her best friend Kelly, of course, Jhené Aiko, all of the Taz Angels, Rihanna, Sevyn Streeter, Hailey Baldwin, Joan Smalls, Chanel Iman, Kehlani, Adriana Lima, Cara Delevingne, Christina Aguilera, Heather Sanders and even the queen bee herself, Mrs. Beyoncé Knowles-Carter.

Anastasia felt like she was living a dream. She couldn't believe that this was happening to her, but she was extremely grateful. It made her light up whenever she would check her site and see something was sold out or selling well. Not to mention, whenever she'd go on Instagram or Snapchat and see people tagging her in photos and videos while wearing her line.

Drizzy was releasing his album when they got back to LA and he was planning an album listening party. Since it was for an album instead of a mixtape, he decided to book a huge ballroom at the same hotel they stayed at for the fashion show. He wanted everyone to be dressy casual, sip champagne, dance and have a good time.

Their music video and their behind the scenes video had been put on YouTube and the two of them promoted it on their Facebook pages, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Every blog on Instagram was talking about the videos and people were going crazy in the comment section. Including on their own pages.

The behind the scenes video had at least three million views on YouTube and the music video had over fifty million views. Everyone commented on how beautiful the imagery and story of the video was and how the chemistry between them was extremely strong. Wendy Williams talked about it on her hot topics and commented that the attraction between them was evident and that the video was steamy without being too much. She also mentioned how she hoped to see more from Anastasia and Drizzy and she would've loved to get Anastasia on her show and get to know her better.

That made Anastasia scoff a bit. She knew Wendy's tactics all too well. Once you get on her show, she's all nice and sweet and gets you and her audience sucked in for ratings, then ends up shading you somewhere down the line. She had done it to plenty of people. Chris Brown, Taraji P. Henson, Rihanna, Whitney Houston and plenty of others. She was not going to let it go down like that.

As far as the situation with Ava, the two of them hadn't had a problem with her since Drizzy told her off. Nicki was still a bit tricky, though. She was still trying Anastasia's patience and still trying to get Drizzy's attention, but Anastasia just laughed at her antics. Marcus was trying to contact her and get back on her good side. Even trying to hint that he still wanted her, but Anastasia ignored his messages. She told Drizzy about it and he was surprisingly calm about the situation. It shocked the hell out of her.

Drizzy came up to her, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Are you excited for Bahamas, baby girl?" He asked her.

"Yes, I am. I was just thinking and I can't believe everything that has happened so far. I mean, if this is a dream, I pray to God that he never wakes me up." She expressed.

He chuckled, "Good girls get everything they want and more. He made sure of that with you."

"I guess you're right. But what's on the agenda for us for the next couple of days?"