xix

I wake up to Luke's arms wrapped around me. His face looked peaceful, like an angel with blue eyes and blond hair. The sound of his light snoring filled the quiet room.

Slowly, his eyes flutter open and a thin smile is etched on his chapped lips.

"Morning." His low and raspy voice sounds very hot—might I say. His eyes were still adjusting to the light coming from outside my kitchen window. That is how small my apartment is.

"Morning." I repeat.

"How was your sleep?" His sleepy eyes were a clear blue under the reflection of the sunlight.

"It was okay." I trail off, "Yours?"

"It was great." He laughs. That sound has got to be the most beautiful sound in the world.

"Yeah, because you were squishing me." I playfully roll my eyes.

"Not my fault this couch is too small." He mocks.

"Hey, don't make fun of my couch." I pout.

"Sorry, babe." He winks and gets up. I don't think he was aware of what he called me but it made my insides melt.

He makes his way to the kitchen and I follow behind.

"Where are the eggs?" He asks with his back facing me.

"In the fridge." I say in an 'isn't it obvious' tone.

He glares for a second before checking my fridge. He holds two eggs in his hand and makes his way to the stove. He also places a box of cereal on the table.

"Sit." He instructs and I follow. I watch him as he fries the eggs. It is so interesting to watch a guy cook because you'll notice how they seem to look lost in their own world while flipping and scrambling the eggs.

I like how the black shirt fits him so perfectly that I could see how broad his shoulders are. The back muscles aren't that evident but I could see them whenever he moves his arm.

I didn't even notice him place a plate in front of me. The table is all set with two bowls filled with cereals and milk, bananas beside it and a pitcher full of water. He sits across the table and brings out his phone from wherever it was. He starts typing or something and I just look out the small window.

It was still a little foggy outside, the sun shining brightly. The tall buildings are brighter, the glass windows mirroring the image of the sun. It looked nice.

Suddenly, I heard a camera snap and I instantly look at Luke. He smirks while typing something on his phone. He sets his phone down and looks at me with a knowing smile on his face.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" I squint my eyes at him.

"Maybe." His smile grows.

"I hate you."

"No, you don't." He sing-songs and takes a spoonful of his food.

My phone rang beside me and it was a notification from Twitter:

@Luke5SOS breakfast with some loser. pic.twitter.com/B5729c7

"You're a butt." I tell him.

"You're a bigger one." He smirked.

I look back to my phone and see the amount of retweets and favorites he's getting. I read a few replies and laughed at some.

"What are you laughing at?" Luke asks with a mouthful.

"Just the comments of the tweet." I.shrugged, scrolling through the comments.

I heard him chuckle and I placed my phone down, eating breakfast.

-

"What are you doing today?" Luke moved on his seat on the couch so he was now facing me. The morning show that we were watching was now forgotten.

"I have classes at 11 and work at 4." I tell him.

He seemed to be deep in thought with the way his eyebrows are knit together. "What time does your shift end?"

"Why?"

"I want to take you out to dinner." He says like it's so obvious.

"What happened to keeping those kind of things a secret?" I chuckled.

"I would, but I didn't bring any flowers with me."

"I'm not busy. You can study while we're eating." He was really trying to make this happen.

"Luke," I sigh.

"Joey," He copies, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I-I'm busy." I reason.

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?" He pouts. Resembling a cute little puppy with blue eyes. It's hard to say no to that.

"What about your fans?" I ask.

"They won't mind." He waves it off like it's no big deal.

"Are you sure?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I promise. Besides, we're not dating yet." He places a hand on my shoulder and looks at me.

"What?" I look at him.

"Nothing." He smiles.

I look around the small room, stalling the time. "I end at 7."

"It's a date." He replies immediately. A smile that showed his dimples illuminates his entire face.

"No, it's not." I lightly punch his arm.

"You're no fun." He jokes.

"I know." I laugh.

Luke holds his phone out again, holding it in front of us. His front camera showing our faces. I quickly hide my face as soon as Luke presses the button.

"Don't be a kill joy, Joey." Luke whines.

We take endless selfies for a few minutes until I finally give in and show my face. I smiled a little and Luke smiled bigger, clearly enjoying this more than I was.

"We're cute." Luke says, scrolling through the pictures we took.

I couldn't help but smile and quietly agree with him.

****

filler. filler filler filler filler.fileer filler chapter

But it was cute right?

Another update soon since I'm sick ugh

Please vote, comment & share!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR YOU AMAZING PEOPLE YOU