xxx

(pretend the uk radio tour started in december not feb hahaha sorry)

The guys looked for their seats while I looked for mine. To the left, I found my seat beside the window and I immediately went to it. This is my first time riding on a plane and I'm really excited. I can't wait to be above the clouds and watch Australia disappear as we get farther away. People say that it's scary when it's your first time because of the scenarios of the plane crashing are endless in your mind, but I don't believe that. I think I rode enough roaller coasters to be able to survive this one. The airplane filled up slowly because of this one guys who brought a big ass luggage and struggled to bring it up.

I felt my seat bounce a bit and I looked to my right and saw Luke settling down.

"Aren't you supposed to be in front?" I asked, watching the boy search his pockets for something.

"Yeah, but-"

"Hey guys!" Calum smiled and sat beside Luke.

"Hey, Cal." I smiled back.

"Hi guys!" Michael cheered in a loud tone behind us.

"Shut up or we'll get kicked out." Ashton laughed along with him.

"Uh, why are you all here? I thought you were all in front?" I asked.

"Ashton said-" Michael started but Ashton cut him off.

"I wanted to move because we were near the toilet and it stinks." He made a face.

"Okay." I nodded and went back to looking out the window.

The flight attendant later announced that we were taking off.

"This is your first time, right?" Luke asked, putting his seatbelt on and I copied.

"Yup."

"Nervous?" He smirked.

"Nope." I stuck my tongue out.

He kissed my cheek then started moving sideways until he reached my lips. I giggled into the kiss and felt someone kick the back of my chair.

"What the hell?" I groaned, looking back at Ashton.

"Sorry, was just fixing my jeans." Ashton shot me an innocent smile.

This is going to be a long flight.

-

There weren't much people in the first class flight and the hours were really long and I was extremely bored. Luke and Calum passed out the moment the plane took off and so did Michael and Ashton. They'll need all the rest they need. I thought.

I stared at the seat in front of me and came up with something to do. It sounds cliché and childish but what other choice do I have? I can't sleep, my phone is lost in my bag and no one is awake. I searched the front pockets of my bag for a marker and found two. I pulled it out and started drawing on Luke's face. I drew him like Monopoly and added a few more doodles then quietly moved to Calum. He moved a lot but I was still able to draw a mustache and beard on him. To finish my masterpiece, I drew a pair of boobs of his forehead. It should have been a penis.

I crept out of my seat and started with Michael. I drew whiskers on his cheeks and two big triangles above his eyebrows. I drew more shapes until I moved to Ashton. I struggled to balance myself on the first seat because I didn't want to wake Michael up and see what I've done. My hands were shaking by the time I finished and quietly went back to my seat. I searched for my camera in my bag and pulled it out. I turned the flash and sounds off so none of them wake up.

I kneeled on my seat and looked for an angle so they're all seen and took a lot of pictures. I placed the camera in front of me like a selfie and took the photo.

I laughed to myself and took a picture with each of them. Struggling to balance myself and not make any noise.

I'm surprised that no one is reprimanding me yet.

Once I was satisfied, I placed my camera in my bag along with my markers. I zipped my bag close and made myself comfortable in my seat.

-

I was woken up by a loud shrieking.

"What the fuck?" Michael yelled.

"Fucking hell!" Ashton joined.

"What the hell are you guys yelling about?" I complained.

"Someone drew on our faces!" Ashton groaned. I looked at him and almost burst out laughing.

"What the fuck happened to your face?" Ashton said in horror, looking at Michael.

"What the fuck happened to your face?" Michael repeated Ashton.

"Luke, did you-" Ashton got up and shook Luke awake and started laughing when he saw him and Calum.

"The fuck are you laughing at?" Luke asked, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Oy, you lads shut up over there!" A man said from the back.

"No." Michael and Ashton said at the same time.

"Who did this?" Calum asked.

"Why the hell do you have tits on your forehead?" Michael snickered.

"At least I don't have wrinkles all over my face." Calum said back.

"Says the guy who can't even grow facial hair." Ashton laughed.

"Look who's talking, ass face."

It was true. I drew a stick person with a big butt on his cheek, but Ashton doesn't know that.

"Who did it?"

"I was asleep the whole time." Luke answered.

"Me too." Michael joined.

"Me three." Ashton joined last.

"I wonder who did it?" Luke looked at me and rested an arm on my armrest.

"Yeah, I wonder who?" Michael said and they all looked at me.

"I didn't do it."

They looked at each other like they were having a conversation with their eyes and finally looked back at me.

"Do this one thing and we'll let you off the hook." Michael smirked and I knew it was bad.

"I didn't do it! Honest!" I pleaded.

"Ash." Luke signalled and I was suddenly pressed back on my seat.

"What the fuck?" I jumped in surprise.

"Cal, do the honors." Michael said.

"Of course." Calum said with a devious smile on his face. He bent down to pick up his shoe and Luke got it and brought it to my face.

The disgusting smell of Calum's feet broke my senses and I wanted to puke.

"All you have to do is lick it." Luke smirked, bringing the shoe closer to my face.

"Hell no." I scoffed, trying to move away from Ashton's grip, but he kept me in place.

"Come on, baby." Luke pouted.

"Yeah, you big baby." Ashton mocked.

I mentally rolled my eyes at both of them.

Michael leaned in closer to watch and I closed my eyes. They're going to pay for this.

My head felt light when it was on my face and I almost died licking it. Once I was done, I slapped Luke and Calum by their arms and also with Ashton but not Michael since he was a bit far.

"Now I have to brush my tongue for ten straight years." I cringed, raising my hand to ask for water. I pulled out my handkerchief and began wiping my tongue to get rid of the disgusting taste it had.

"Hey, my feet aren't that bad." Calum defended which earned a disgusted look from all of us.

"This isn't over, guys." I warned.

"This isn't over either." Luke warned, a smirk on his lips.