x

The loud knocking on my door woke me up from my sleep. Who the hell is knocking at 2 in the morning?

I dragged my feet on the floor, barely opening my eyes.

I opened the door slightly and almost screamed when Luke stood there with a big smile on his face.

I didn't say anything and impatiently waited for him to say something or leave.

He didn't say anything or even bother to start a conversation. I was very tired and I have classes tomorrow so I rolled my eyes before slamming the door shut.

He knocked again and I think I heard giggling.

He knocked and knocked and knocked, I was beyond irritated right now. I swung the door open, ready to yell at him to wipe that stupid smile off his face.

"Lu-" I started but he cuts me off. Grabbing my face with his hands and pulling me close that our noses were touching.

My heart thumped through my ribcage at our closeness, my hands started to sweat. The warmth from his hands were calming.

"Hi." He said, still not pulling away but I didn't move either.

"Hey." I responded. The awkward feeling started to come.

"What are you doing here?" He slurred. He's drunk. Of course.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. He shouldn't even be here, there could be paparazzis lurking around.

"What are you talking about?" He giggled.

I rolled my eyes and distanced myself from him. "You need to go home."

"Mum will get mad." He pouted.

"But you have to go home, you can't stay here." I can give him fifty reasons why he can't stay the night. Maybe not.

"She'll yell at me." He whined, pouting again.

"She won't." I told him.

"She will."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes. And you know it." He slightly raised his voice.

"Well she wouldn't if you weren't struggling to form a sentence." I rolled my eyes, leaning against the door frame.

He gave me a blank stare before I sighed, "Can't you stay at Ashton's?"

"His mum hates me." He whined loudly.

God, he is so irritating.

"Michael's then?"

"He's sick of me."

I sighed, crossing my arms. "Calum?" It came out more as a groan than a word.

"No."

I was already frustrated, itching to snap this guy's neck.

"What about Chloe?" I rolled my eyes. Surely he would go for it.

"She went to India with her family." He shrugs. This is so stupid, Michael and I just saw her a while ago.

"You really can't stay here." I swear, my self-control was getting thinner each minute.

"Then where else will I go?" He said quietly.

He was pouting and looking at the floor. I admit that he looked cute and my heart clenched in pain.

I sighed, "Come in."

He smiled but it wasn't his usual smile. I took a step back so he could enter.

"You can sleep on the couch or in the guest room." I say quietly.

He looked around the living room like it was his first time. Clearly not.

I left him to get a spare pillow and blanket for him to use. Grabbing the white blanket, I remember the first time he used it. I fought back a smile.

He isn't worth your time. My subconscious yells at me.

I walked back into the living room and saw him looking at my baby pictures. My cheeks heated up as he gently ran his fingers through the frames.

"Here's a blanket and a pillow."

I must have startled him because he accidentally pushed one of the frames back.

He tried to put it back to its normal position but he was currently drunk so he knocked over a few more frames.

"Thanks." He says, walking over to me after finally fixing the frames.

Our hands brushed lightly and I immediately put them at my sides.

"I think you know where the Advil and water is." I mumbled and he just looked at me.

A few moments have passed before I spoke up again, "Sleep well, Luke."

I turned around, not waiting for him to say anything.

If he will even say anything.

I lay on my bed and stared up at the ceiling like earlier today.

A knock on the door breaks me from my trance.

"Joey?" Luke's voice is small, really quiet.

I opened my door slightly, rubbing my eye.

"C-can you... um... can you stay with me there?" His eyes wouldn't meet mine and I didn't know what to do. I was tired and yet a part of me is begging to go with him.

"Please?" He begs, pouting again and his blue eyes finally met mine.

"Sure." I trailed off. I was tired and I didn't want to start an argument.

He walked ahead of me to the living room and sat on the middle of the couch. I sat at the end of it. We stared at the wall in complete silence. The only sounds were the light coughs and breathing.

"So... are you and Michael, like, together?" He asked quietly.

What?

****

THIS WAS AWKS BUT HEY IT WAS LONG YAY FINALLY

AGAIN CHAPTERS WON'T BE AS SHORT AS THE HERE CHAPTERS AND I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING

I UPDATED BECAUSE GOOD GIRLS MV AND EXAMS JUST FINISHED AND IT 1AM.

Ily<3