"It won't do you any good fighting with them," I said. "But thank you for your help." She nodded but didn't smile. She was still mad. "I'm Nico. How about you?"

"Alexis," she said.

The bell rang and people started to file out. "Well, Alexis, thank you again."

"No problem."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The bell rang for the end of the day and I leaped up. I doged people as I ran out the door. I saw Percy's balck hair above everyone else's and i ran faster leaping into his arms the minute I saw him. "Hey babe."

"Hey babe." He kissed my lips and I smiled. "Ready to go home?"

"More than anything." We walked to the door and and I heard someone yelling my name. I turned and saw Alexis running towards me. "Hey Alexis."

"Hi."

"I'm Percy." He held out his hand and Alexis shook.

"Nice to meet you," she said. She turned back to me. "I was wondering if you want to come over to meet my dad. You guys are one of the few people who aren't total asses."

"Uh..." Percy was about to decline, but I beat him.

"Sure, we'd love to." She smiled and led us out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Dad, Gram?!" Alexis called out into the loft.

"Hold on sweetie, I'll be down in a moment!" Alexis put her coat down on the couch and walked into the kitchen.

"Do you want anything?"

"Yes please!" I walked over to the fridge and Alexis opened it. "Have I died and gone to heaven?" Alexis percy laughed. "Now, I can take anything, right?"

"Of course." I was unloading the fridge as I heard footsteps come down the stairs.

"Sorry, I was busy," a man said. "Alexis, who's this?"

"Well, that's Percy and the boy stealing the firdge is Nico," Alexis said. I just kept unloading the fridge.

"Hey Neeks," Percy said.

"Hold on," I said.

"No, this can't wait. You have to see this." I turned with food in my hands and dropped it all when I saw him.

"R-Richard C-Castle?"

"That's me." He smiled as we heard and bang coming from across the living room.

"Dad,, what's going on?"

"Beckett's having a meeting," he replied smoothly.

"With who?" Percy asked. "Wreck it Ralph?

"You're funny," Castle said. "I may get used to you." The door across the living room banged open. A tall black woman walked out, her style blinding me. She was soon followed by who i could only guess was the amazing Katherine Beckett.

"Come on Annalise," Beckett said. "You can't be thinking about actually representing this man."

"I have thought about it," she said. "And I've decided to go through with it."

"But you know he's guilty," she said, her heels clicking agaist the floor as she followed this Annalise person. "All the evidence points him, we have several witnesses placing him at the scene..."

"I'm sorry Kate, but I must," Annalise said. "A high profile case like this. If I pass it up, it'll make me look bad."

"But..."

"Kate," Annalise said. "I don't care if he's innocent or guilty. I am just going to defend him and see if the prosecution wins the case."

"With you defending him, they won't."

"I'm sorry Kate, but I have to." And with that, the woman was out the door."

"Kate?" Castle said. Kate looked to him and her mouth fell open at the sight of us.

"Oh, I am so sorry you had to see that."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So hi.

I know i haven't been posting for a while, but my phone hasn't been fixed and I've been super freaking busy. So yeah. And when I like FINALLY got to write this chapter and i thought i published, but it turns out I didn't and I was wondering why none of you freaked when Castle and the life destroying How To Get Away With Murder  came in to the picture. So yeah