chapter 15: The lame mans dance

I started. Note I fucking tricked y'all, this is still an author's note. *wink wink don't forget to vote for each chapter, that's what encourages me and let's  me know if you enjoy the chapter xoxo need more votessssss.and I'm seriously, honestly anticipating 1k reads, we can do it. Just endeavour to share the book with friends and loved ones we are About to hit  500.thanks to all those who has supported me on this project, love you all♥️.
  "I believe the door is put in place for a reason"

Styx!

"Of course it is, this one being to create a faster exit route so I don't have to see your face for  too long"

"What are you doing here Xavier"
he demanded,if my reply got to him, he did not show it in the slightest

"What do you think sir Ambrose hale?"

"Don't play games with me Xavier, Jessica hated riding,hell she hated horses therefore you cannot go riding, it will be too suspicious"
I was getting Pretty tired of this Jessica shenanigans, I really need this, I feel like I am slowly going crazy and i would be darned if I get all paranoid like Mr stone face here.

"Well I do not give a care in the world what Jessica did or did not hate besides, don't you have something better to do with your time that does not involve pestering me?"

"You find an awful amount of pleasure making me loose my mind, dont you"

"Of course I do, after all that is why I'm here"I said, giving him my best winking smile

He put his forefinger alongside his thumb at the bridge of his nose,

Well, this is fun

I tried so hard to hold the laughter that was coming.

"I am going to say this only once Xavier or so help me God I-"

"You would do what?"i must confess, I loved getting him all riled up, it was hilarious. But one look at his   face and I know he was feeling quite the opposite. I best run away before he finally explodes, wouldn't want pieces of his brain to stain my dress.

I moved an inch closer to the horse

"Get back inside Xavier!"

"Make me!" And with that I swung my leg over the back of the horse, grabbed the reigns and gave it a good kick. He mounted the other horse  and followed after me.
"Get back here xavier!"

" Not a chance, Hia! Hiia! Catch me if you can grumpy stytlting"

"Do not call me that!"

"Yes sir stone face"

"Xavier!"I heard him rain curses on me in  languages I didn't quite understand,I would like to know the meaning of some of those words later for rapid re-usage

This was exactly what I needed, and this time, my hair fell free as the wind carelessly caressed it.
I had always been one with animal courage and it made my heart swell but it was nothing compared to how I feeling at the moment. As they say, a good chase would always do Olé man pride some good.sir Ambrose was hot on my tail, a few minutes after, he  rode side by side with me, chase forgotten.
it felt like he too needed this as much as I had so we kept quiet and rode side by side, the both of  us too lost in our thoughts to utter a single word.
  When it looked like he no longer had plans of reducing my life span, I lessened my pace and so did he.
" well that was awesome"

" err, it was a fair race."

"Would it kill you to give me some credit"

"I would give one if it were due.I caught up to you, without even trying!, I could have been holding a meeting and still get past you in a race"