Hoseok considered Jin's offer. Seeing Jin in action would probably much more informative than just hearing him talk about it. But he also admitted privately that Jin in full dom mode might be more than he could handle.

"How involved would I have to be?" He asked instead of answering.

"You would take a voyeuristic role. You would be present and visible in the room. I might, on occasion, address you directly, either to draw your attention to something you might find interesting or useful, or as part of the humiliation aspect of this particular punishment. I might also ask you for your opinion, again for the humiliation aspect if you're comfortable with that. For example, he might ask that I show mercy or that I give him a reward for good behaviour. I might ask you if you think I should. You can reply in either the affirmative or negative, a simple yes or no, or if you are comfortable you could perhaps justify your opinion with an observation. I have a list of his limits and preferences to look over if you're onboard with the scene. He's asked not to be addressed by name, but other than that, it's all pretty standard degradation. Slut, whore, bitch, dog, etcetera, etcetera." Jin explained calmly.

Hoseok gave a short nod. "I presume there will be nudity." Jin nodded casually. "Both of you or just him?"

"He'd be fully naked from the beginning. I would remain clothed for the most part."

"For the most part?" Hoseok asked warily.

Jin gave him a slightly exasperated look. "I might make him perform a sex act on me; or perform one on him that requires exposing myself. I don't often get fully nude though, being clothed when your sub is naked is another display of power exchange. They are vulnerable, you are not."

"And how close would I be to the action, so to speak?"

"About six feet or so. It would vary. Close enough to see, not close enough to touch."

"How long do I have to think about it?"

Jin checked his watch. It was a statement piece, large and expensive. It leant to the aura of power and confidence he seemed to exude effortlessly.

"About fifteen minutes. Ten if you're one of those people who always read the fine print." He indicated to a waver that was sitting in the middle of the table.

A part of him wanted to be a stickler about it just to irritate the older man, but Hoseok found that while he didn't exactly like Jin, he did trust him. He was a bit of a dick, but he was also a professional and Hoseok knew his reputation meant a great deal to him.

"So, in the room, watching, sometimes talking, no touching?" Hoseok clarified.

"Precisely." Then Jin sighed a little and rolled his neck. "Look, I know we don't have this weird rival thing going. And it's kind of fun, if I'm honest. But I don't fuck around with scene negotiation. If you can leave your attitude at the door, we can give this man a rewarding scene and you can learn a little something. If not, walk away now, no harm done. If you agree I will do my utmost to make this an enjoyable experience for all involved. I take my role as dom very seriously. I am responsible for everyone's well being both physically and emotionally during play. If you're uncomfortable at any time, please, don't hesitate to say so. We can pause, we can stop, we can redirect, you can leave, whatever keeps you comfortable and safe. It's supposed to be fun."

Hoseok wasn't really sure what to do with that. It became a whole lot harder to be annoyed at Jin when he was being so open and accommodating. He leant forward, and grabbed the waver, skimming over it. He noted the notes Jin had made for his client. There were his limits of course, but also his preferences and the general direction they were hoping the scene would go. There was also space for Hoseok's limits and preferences, although he was surprised to see that Jin had taken the liberty of filling in some of them, including voyeurism, exhibitionism, degradation, humiliation and praise in his likes and blood in his hard limits.

His eyes flew to Jin's face in astonishment. How had he known that? Had he spoken to Yoongi?

Reading his expression like an open book, Jin had smirked a little. "I told you before I'm very good at what I do, Hobi. I pay attention to everything you say, even if you aren't saying it with your mouth." He purred, his gaze dropping to latch firmly on Hoseok's lips.

Hoseok flinched slightly before regaining his composure. Seductive Jin was unnerving. Finally breaking Jin's knowing gaze, he dropped his eyes to the form, filling in a few more blanks before signing it and sliding it back across the table.

Jin perched his fingers on it, spinning it to face him so he could read it. Nodding silently as he perused it. At one point he picked up the pen and made a notation, but Hoseok couldn't read it from this angle. Finally satisfied, Jin plucked up both paper and pen and stood.

"I have to put this with the rest of my paperwork. Mi- Uh, my client will be here in about ten minutes and it will take a few minutes to brief him and go through some last minute instructions and checks." He said conversationally. "In the meantime, would you like a drink? Water? Tea perhaps? I have a lovely peppermint one that does wonders for calming the nerves."

Hoseok frowned a little, thrown off once again by the older man. "Er, water is fine." Jin shot him a look; brow raised. A lifetime of good manners had him adding a small. "Please?" To the end.

Jin flashed him a cocky grin and mouthed the words good boy. Hoseok's lips turned down at the corners waspishly and he made a disgruntled sound in his throat. The sight had Jin laughing softly as he strolled bare foot to the kitchen.

A/N OMG Jin is such a bitch, I love him so much! Next chapter will be 2seok with a pretty anonymous sub acting as buffer between them. It should be ...interesting.

In some good news I have the next few chapters outlined and mostly written so you won't have to wait long for them.

Remember to vote.

I purple you!