Meanwhile Cont...

Hoseok sat at a small secluded table tucked in a quiet corner of the library. His laptop was opened before him as he scrolled from the criteria sheet to the body of his assignment, mentally checking off the tasks before he moved on from his rough draft. He didn't have to be in the library of course. He had all the materials needed to work on the assignment anywhere. He just liked the aesthetic. The smell of books, the reverent hush, it helped sharpen his focus.

He sat back in satisfaction, his arms stretching wide before linking behind his head. Mood buoyant, he gave his pink hair a lazy scratch and fished his phone out of his pocket. Usually it sat on the desk beside him, but with the messages he'd been getting lately it was best to keep it away from prying eyes.

It was day two of Yoongi's punishment and the older man was already wound tighter than a two dollar watch and just as close to breaking. Hoseok smirked to himself, his fingers running lovingly over the glass screen of his phone as though he could reach through it and touch Yoongi's flawless skin.

Kitten He typed as he always did when he was Daddy not Hobi. Daddy's bored. Be a good boy and send a video.

I'm in a meeting Daddy. I'm sorry.

I don't remember asking. I want my video. Now, Yoongi.

He knew if Yoongi was really unavailable he wouldn't have replied so quickly. No, Yoongi liked to push a little, and Hoseok was more than happy to push back.

He saw the ellipses appear and disappear again. And again. It seemed he needed to push harder.

Kitten, you're already in trouble. Are you really going to keep Daddy waiting like this?

Okay Daddy. Sorry, I'll be good.

Then a moment later.

Any requests?

Hoseok thought about it. What was he in the mood for?

Talk dirty. Let me hear how desperate Daddy's Little Slut really is. And remember, no cumming!

Yes Daddy

Fourteen minutes later his phone vibrated in his pocket. He swiped a hand across his face when he saw the message attachment. Looking around to make sure he was alone; he connected his earphones and hit play.

He didn't recognise the background. It was just dim shadows behind Yoongi in his business attire. He thought it was maybe it was a supply cupboard. There didn't seem to be any windows.

At first he seemed uncomfortable, the camera shaking a little as he set it down and focussed it. He exposed himself almost mechanically. Hoseok sighed. He really had to teach his kitten how to put on a show. He was gratified to see he was already pretty hard though.

"What were you thinking about, naughty boy?" He murmured softly.

Almost as though the recording had heard him, Yoongi whispered. "I can't stop thinking about you, Daddy. I've been so hard all day." He whined the last petulantly. "I'm not sure I can last the week. It's only day two and I wanna cum so bad. Won't you let me cum, Daddy? I'll be your good boy. I'll let you do anything you want to me if you'll just let me cum. I'll let you fuck my throat until I can't speak. I'll let you fuck my ass until I can't stand. God, I want you to use me so bad."

Hoseok swallowed convulsively as Yoongi bit his lip, his back arching as he loosely fucked one fist while the other hand pinched his visibly hard nipples through his prim cotton work shirt.

"I'll be your dirty boy. Wanna be your dirty little slut. Wanna be your cum dumpster. On my face, in my ass, down my throat, across my chest. Fuck! Daddy! Please let me cum! Please! I'll do anything! Anything!" His eyes met the camera and Hoseok's breath stilled. God he was so fucking sexy. How could he ever have thought they might not be compatible?