Twenty One

He shook his head slightly, whipping the wet tendrils of his hair from his face, his lithe body moving with powerful grace. His eyes met his own in the mirror before focussing behind him and narrowing critically.

He abandoned his position at the mirror and crossed to the sound system. The squeaks of rubber soles on the polished wood floor echoed through the room for a moment before the students caught up with their teacher, ceasing their movement. Some bent at the waist, heaving in breaths. Others sank, graceless to the floor. Exhaustion was plain in the large patches of sweat on their shirts, the slight tremor of their limbs, the droop of their mouths and eyes.

"You're all a half a beat behind." Hoseok said harshly. "You know why?" He paused, locking eyes with one student after another until they were all shuffling with shame, shaking their heads in answer. "Jimin." He said cryptically.

"What?" The blonde boy in question snapped his head up indignantly. "What I do?"

"Nothing. Your execution was almost flawless." The praise was given with tight lipped disapproval, robbing it of any warmth or joy. "I want you in the back row."

"What? Why?" Jimin whined. His brother adored the spotlight. He was the star pupil, no two ways about it. Graceful, flexible, charismatic, he was born for the stage. He was also a bit of a prima donna.

"Just for the rest of the class, Jiminie, calm down." He grated, heading off a full diva melt down. "And the rest of you, now that you can't follow him maybe you'll actually keep time. You should know the steps by now." He twirled his finger, indicating they get back into start position. "Again."

He made them go through it again three more times before the complaints became too loud to ignore. He picked up his phone, silencing the music once more. He noticed as he did that he had a new message from Yoongi.

It had been five days since he'd seen him last. Apparently whatever had upset him so much that evening had snowballed into a major problem that required his full and prolonged attention, leaving him no time for their sessions. He had still generously paid Hoseok for his time, even if they didn't see each other. With any other job, Hoseok would have been ecstatic. More time to spend creating routines, studying, visiting his mother, spending time with Jimin and Tae.

Unfortunately for Hoseok though, he had left Min's that night in a rather uncomfortable predicament. He had, of course, taken care of the physical side of things that night in the shower. The frustration however, stayed with him. It seemed the taste of his employer's pale body he had been given had whet his thirst and there was nothing he could do to quench it. The contract he signed had prohibited external sexual encounters without a full medical examination of the third party, ostensibly barring him from seeking relief with one of his casual hook ups. He wasn't sure they would do much for him anyway. Being with Yoongi had changed something fundamental within him. Much like Eve, he had been cursed with knowledge, his horizon's blown wide. Yoongi had tempted him with such exotic pleasures, he knew there would be no going back.

The only thing he could do was throw himself into his dance, hoping the level of control, strength and precision would distract him from the memory of Yoongi's pale skin flushed with arousal, the small, needy noises he made when Hoseok plunged into his hot flesh, the erotic expression on his face as he rode that sharp edge between pleasure and pain. He grit his teeth, cursing silently as his body reacted to his idle imaginings. Thank god he was seeing him tonight. He wasn't sure he could stand another day of this.

He opened the message. His sour mood worsened.

Not tonight. Still busy.