One

Yoongi looked down at the tablet in his hands, reading the CV displayed on the screen.

Jung, Hoseok. Twenty four. University student, studying a dual arts and education degree. Part time barista. Volunteer dance instructor. Volunteer for something called Brothers From Other Mothers, which sounded like a cheesier version of a Big Brother program. Everything about it screamed artsy humanitarian, an odd fit for an up and coming tech company. He must have been the wild card.

Yoongi believed that potential was almost as important as experience. In a field as innovative as mobile technology, innovation was a precious commodity. As such, he always instructed his HR team to throw in a 'wild card' applicant for every position. Somone who had that je ne sais quoi not found in a resume. He wondered what it was about Hoseok Jung that had impressed his first interviewer enough to send him through to the next round.

He supposed he was about to find out. Setting the table down he crossed the room and opened the door.

"Hoseok Jung?" He scanned the small anteroom, eyes falling on its only occupant.

He rose gracefully from the chair he'd been perched on and Yoongi took the time to study him as he headed toward the office. The first thing he noticed was his hair, which was a fluffy pastel pink. Not really office appropriate. He must have really impressed someone downstairs.

The next thing he took in was just how handsome the man was, rich brown eyes, high cheekbones, sharp masculine jaw, perfect cupid's bow lips. His body was just as noteworthy, long and lean, moving with a natural grace.

If he'd met him in a dimly lit bar, Yoongi would already be buying him drink.

When he reached him, he extended his hand in greeting. "Mr Min?"

Yoongi nodded, taking the proferred hand and shaking. Hands were his weakness and Hoseok's were beautiful. Smooth, slender, supple, strong. Perfect. Yoongi released his grasp before decidedly inappropriate thoughts could take form.

"Please have a seat." He gestured to the empty chair as he rounded the desk to resume his own.

"So Mr Jung. Do you mind if I call you Hoseok?" He asked as he glanced down at the tablet again.

"Not at all, Mr Min." He replied cheerfully, settling into his seat comfortably.

"I have to admit, Hoseok, I'm curious as to why someone with your background and interests is applying for an administrative position in a company like Kimmin Tech."

Hoseok leant forward and layed his loosely clasped hands on his desk, flashing a charming smile, his eyes crinkling at the corners and two unexpected dimples popping out of beside his mouth.

"Yes, I could see how it might seem unexpected. To be perfectly honest, Mr Min, I'm in need of a full time income and your company offers generous benefits. That being said, I want to assure you that while administration isn't precisely a passion of mine, I am a dedicated, loyal and dependable employee."

Yoongi nodded, he admired honesty and Hoseok's directness was refreshing. "You are of course aware that the position will require up to sixty hours a week, excluding travel and weekend work."

"I'm aware." He said simply. "My availability is flexible."

And now Yoongi could see why he had been chosen despite his lack of qualifications. He was direct, articulate and confident, while still being personable. Good qualities in an assistant who would basically be the intermediary between him and the rest of the world.

"I see here that you're studying education? You want to be a teacher?"

The man's face lit up, and it was obvious to Yoongi that this was his passion.

"Yes. English, drama and dance for high school. I love kids." He grinned.

"If you took this position, you would probably be unable to finish your degree. After a three month probation period I require employees to sign a two year contract. Will that be a problem?"

"No. I imagined that would be the case." He was lying. Yoongi could see it in the sudden tension of his hands upon the desk, the imperceptable tightening of his lips, the dullness in his eyes. He briefly wondered what it was that Hoseok was willing to sacrifice his dreams for, because that was clearly what he was preparing to do.

"And while that colour looks good on you, I'm afraid the pink will have to go." He watched the smile disappear altogether, a tight nod his only response.

"Can you type?" He continued on as though he hadn't noticed.

"Can't everyone?" He scoffed and Yoongi raised a brow. He cleared his throat uncomfortably and corrected. "Yes, around sixty words per minute. I expect I'll improve with practice though."

"And you're familiar with our software?"

"I taught myself the basics when I was contacted for the first interview." Diligent, self motivating and proactive. "Again, I will improve with practice." That self-assurance was back.

"Do you have a current passport?" These were probably questions he'd been asked before but Yoongi was always thorough.

"Yes, Mr Min, valid for the next four years."

"You have an open license?" He ran through the list of requirements, even though he could see the answers on the tablet screen. Mistakes do happen and a simple Q & A was the best way to avoid future mishaps.

"Yes sir, I can drive stick, if it matters."

"All company vehicles are automatic." Yoongi shrugged before looking up from his tablet. "That's everything I need for now. Do you have any questions for me?"

"I know I should ask something to leave a good impression but honestly my questions were answered in the first round of interviews and when I found out I had progressed I made sure to do my research on the company in general. Unless there is anything unusual about the position or my duties I should be made aware of?"

Yoongi shook his head. "No, it's all fairly standard. Thank you for your time, Hoseok." He stood again, offering his hand once more. "We'll be in touch within the week."

As Hoseok turned to leave the room, Yoongi indulged in a once over. Nice ass. It really was a shame they'd met like this but Yoongi made it a rule not to mix company business with personal affairs.

As though he could feels his gaze on his ass, Hoseok glanced over his shoulder, following his potential employers line of sight. His lips twisted into a cocky smirk before he could stop them. Yoongi jerked his gaze back up and his cheeks tinted slightly. Carefully schooling his features back into something professional, Hoseok nodded his head.

"I look forward to hearing from you soon, Mr Min."