Meanwhile...

A/N So the consensus seemed to be Sope! So here you go. It'll be at least another part, probably two. Maybe three. I don't know. I get loquacious when I write kinky sex! Like I said, this isn't part of the main story. It's like a peek at their ultimate relationship form (I watch too much anime) So Hobi is a much more confident dom and their aftercare stuff will be very sweet and intimate and loving and all that jazz. Anyways, enough preamble! Enjoy, kittens!

"Oh Kitten." Hoseok's voice was a menacing purr. "You're going to pay for that."

Yoongi whimpered piteously as rough hands were threaded through his hair, pulling harshly enough to bring tears to his eyes as he was guided to the mess he'd made on his chair.

"Clean it up, filthy slut." He flushed with shame, but dutifully lapped at the stain on the once pristine upholstery.

"And the rest." The hand in his hair directing him forcefully to a smooth, well-muscled thigh. He opened his mouth, tasting the salt of Hoseok's skin then the viscous salty-tang that was unique to cum. His cum to be exact. He'd partaken in both of their fluids so often he could taste the difference, could smell it.

He hadn't meant to do it, but Hoseok had one of those beautiful hands wrapped around his throat and the other wrapped around his cock while he'd mindlessly rode that strong, dancer's thigh. The rocking pushed against the plug Hoseok had used to keep him 'nice and full' after releasing into him not once but twice. And all the while he'd been whispering the most degrading filth directly into his ear in his sexy bedroom voice. He just couldn't help himself.

But he knew the rules. And cumming without permission? That was a big one. He'd known as soon as he'd felt that first rush of release. In fact, the thrill of breaking such a fundamental rule had lent strength to his orgasm, an anticipatory thrill that bordered on fear tearing through him.

When it was clean, the hand yanked once more, pulling his slobbering, searching mouth from the warm flesh. A finger swiped the corner of his mouth before invading the wet cavern, essentially wiping the small globule of semen onto his tongue the way one might wipe something onto a napkin, like he was nothing more than an object, his open mouth a receptacle for whatever distasteful thing Hoseok needed disposed. His cock, still a little plump from earlier, lifted back into semi-arousal. He closed his mouth around the finger eagerly but Hoseok made an irritated tutting sound and pulled it from his lips with a pop.

"Well, since you used up your one orgasm for the session I guess there's not much use left for you, is there?" He could hear the sneer in Hoseok's voice.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." He whispered the words meekly. Hoseok tutted again.

"On your fucking knees, Kitten. Hands behind you back." He scrambled clumsily to the floor. "Open."

He did so immediately, the hand in his hair had gentled a little, but now it pushed slowly but firmly as Hoseok fed his hard, hot cock between his glistening lips. His cheeks hollowed without preamble, sucking his length further into his mouth. To his surprise, Hoseok gave a small grunt of discontent.

"Stop. I didn't tell you to suck. I told you to open. You're having real difficulty following direction tonight, aren't you, Yoongi?" He very rarely called him Yoongi. Using it only when he wanted his undivided attention and complete compliance. It meant he was dangerously close to the edge of Hoseok's patience.

He whimpered again, hastily slackening his jaw. "There's still," Hoseok picked up his phone from the small coffee table. "Twenty-seven minutes left on my shift. Tap my thigh when you need to breathe." And without further ado, Hoseok pulled him smoothly forward, roughly pushing into his throat. He made a small squeak of surprise that morphed into harsh gagging as his throat spasmed at the sudden intrusion.

Hoseok stayed on his phone, not sparing Yoongi so much as a glance as he used his thumb to scroll. When Yoongi tapped his thigh, he would release the steady pressure on the back of his neck and let him draw back to gulp down a few lungful's of air before pushing him back down.

Hoseok stayed turgid in his mouth, but he didn't buck or rock, made no acknowledgement that he registered the slick warmth of his mouth or the tight grip of his throat other than the occasional, involuntary pulse. He remained eerily silent, didn't moan or grunt. Utilising him without really using him. It was torturous. Yoongi whined low in his throat like a dog begging for its master's attention. Hoseok's expression didn't so much as twitch.

Finally, Hoseok set down his phone carefully and drew Yoongi's mouth from him. He stood, towering over the shorter man still on his knees.

"This isn't over. Not by a long shot, Kitten. But for now, times up." And just like that, his stern visage softened. "Are you ok? Thirsty?"

Yoongi didn't trust his abused throat to speak, so merely nodded. Hoseok nodded, offering his hand. He grabbed it gratefully, relying on Hoseok's superior strength to haul him shakily to his feet.

"C'mere, baby." He cooed, wrapping the shorter man in his arms and leading him to the bed where he sank down, head still bowed. "I used you hard today, hmm?" He handed him the icy-cold bottle of water he always had beside the bed, taking a moment to uncap it for him.

He sat beside the smaller man, equally naked but somehow not nearly as vulnerable. He reached out to brush a sweaty lock of hair from his face. Yoongi sipped the water slowly, relishing the cool slide of it down his parched and bruised oesophagus.

"I meant what I said though. Cumming without permission is a pretty big infraction. A little cock-warming isn't going to cut it." His voice was firm but still gentle. Stern Hoseok was reserved for play. Outside of their sessions, he was never anything but considerate. "I was thinking... Denial. For a week."

"A week?" Yoongi croaked in dismay.

"You broke the rules, kitten." He entwined their fingers, caressing the back of Yoongi's hand in a way that had him instantly relaxing against the taller man.

"I know." He sighed. "Ok. A week."

"With edging." Hoseok insisted.

"With edging." He agreed quietly.

Hoseok flashed him a beaming smile and bestowed a swift kiss on his pouting lips. "Don't sulk, kitten. Daddy will make it worth it." He promised seductively.

Before Yoongi could do more than blink while his sluggish brain tried to work out how Hoseok would do that, the other man was tapping his water bottle impatiently.

"Drink. I'm going to start the shower."

A/N And that's it for now. A full week of denial and edging? How is Yoongi going to survive?? Will write the rest tomorrow. Pinky promise! Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to vote!

I purple you!