Five

Hoseok watched warily as Min uncurled himself from the chair and crossed over to him. When he sank to his knees with a smooth practiced motion and gently placed his hands on his knees Hoseok's perception of him shifted a little.

There was definitely something appealing about the way he was holding his gaze, his eyes searching for something. Permission? Approval? He wasn't sure. It was enough to allow him to slide his hands up his thighs and dip between them, enough to let him tug his legs open and wiggle between them with minimum resistance.

He liked the way he licked his lips, glancing down at his groin before flicking back up to his eyes, then cut to the side self consciously. His lips were pretty, glistening with spit, red from being caught between his teeth. Hoseok felt his cock twitch.

"May I?" His voice was soft and husky, not unpleasant.

Hoseok narrowed his eyes. He needed to be more specific. Exactly what was he going to do 'settle the matter'. What precisely was he getting himself into here?

"May you what?" He deliberately kept his voice expressionless to disguise the discomfort he felt.

He could see the conflicting reactions Yoongi had to the words. He squirmed before him, his fingers reflexively flexing and kneading his thighs, his tongue darting out again to wet his bottom lip. Hoseok briefly wondered what it might be like to touch his own tongue there, how soft it was, what it tasted like, if he'd moan if he dragged his teeth over it.

"Please may I suck your cock, sir?" His voice was small and his eyes could no longer hold his, sliding away as soon as they'd meet, blushing in embarrassment.

A part of him; the same part of him that liked to tease and mock just to get a reaction; wanted to grab Yoongi's chin and angle his face so he had no option but to hold his eyes and let the tension from the question stretch out. Just to watch him squirm. His palms almost itched with the urge.

Silence stretched between them while Hoseok struggled to make a decision. If he let him do this he was one step closer to basically selling his body and he wasn't sure he could do that.

Yoongi's face got redder and he was now chewing on his lip, but he hadn't removed his hands or tried to stand up.

"P-please?" He asked again, softer, smaller, needier.

Hoseok had to admit having someone beg to suck his dick was kind of hot. Trying not to overthink things he reached down, sliding his thumb over the inviting lower lip. It was soft and slick. He stroked it again, gaging Yoongi's reactions. Without hesitation his lips parted and his tongue shyly bestowed a kittenish lick. He swiped the lip again, firmer this time, liking the way it dragged down, silken slide from lip to lining.

He knew Yoongi's eyes were searching his face. He caught his gaze again as he slowly and deliberately pushed the digit past his lips to the moist cavern of his mouth, pressing the pad against his tongue. Yoongi's lips immediately closed around it, suckling. He felt himself stir into semi arousal. He thrust his thumb gently against that curling tongue and knew that he wouldn't be leaving here before those lips were wrapped around his cock.

He shifted his hips, causing Yoongi's hands to slip into his groin and withdrew from his mouth. Yoongi's eyes dropped to his lap before he scooted closer and searched his face again.

"Yes?" He asked, his fingers travelling up over Hoseok's developing erection tentatively.

"Yes." Hoseok confirmed.

The seeking fingers moved to the waistband of his trousers, making quick work of the button and zip. His hand massaged him through the cotton of his boxer briefs, squeezing and stroking, coaxing Hoseok harder. Then he lowered himself, his face nuzzling against his abdomen, kissing and licking above the elastic of his underwear before pressing open mouthed kisses against his now fully erect cock, his hot breath permeating the cloth enticingly.