Sixteen

The alabaster beauty on stage shivered as the claws ran gently over her already sensitised red skin. Hoseok was too far away to actually hear it, but her head fell back in what looked like a moan.

Soon the pressure was increased and he watched in fascination as swirling patterns began appearing on her lovely skin in artful lines. Her cherry painted lips were slack with pleasure, her lithe body shimmying and rolling as she both courted and fled from the touch.

He drew Yoongi back, nestled more tightly into his embrace as he watched the stage. He felt an actual visceral reaction to the scores that marred the woman's skin that had very little to do with the woman herself.

"Delightful, isn't it?" A voice murmured unexpectedly from beside them. "Wouldn't you just love to mark all that skin beautiful skin up yourself?"

Hoseok turned his attention to the man who has spoken. He was of average height, dressed all in black, black dress shirt, black leather slacks, the corset he wore cinched at his waist seemed to make his already broad shoulders seem gargantuan. His face was classically handsome, his full lips stretched into a companionable smile.

"Not hers." He murmured too low for the man to hear, but judging by the way Yoongi seemed to press back into him suddenly, he thought perhaps his date had caught the words.

"Hi Jin. I was looking for you earlier."

"Ah, the curse of hosting!" He said dramatically. "So many subs, so little time."

"Jinnie!" Hoseok felt a jolt of annoyance at Yoongi's flirtatious little giggle. "Oh! I wanted you to meet Hoseok. Seokjin, Hoseok. Hoseok, Seokjin."

"Hey. Good to meet you. Any friend of Yoongles and all that."

Yoongles? He gave this Jin a tight nod, not taking his hands away from Yoongi's waist for a second. He wasn't sure what it was about first Namjoon and now Jin that roused his hackles. It was almost like he was jealous. Which was ridiculous, because he wasn't Yoongi's boyfriend, he was his employee. He didn't even really know the man that well.

"So is this the reason I haven't had the pleasure of your ...company lately?" Jin asked with a knowing smirk at the man nestled in Hoseok's arms.

"Jinnie, stop!" Yoongi slapped the other man's arm playfully and Hoseok's eyes narrowed at the gesture. "Actually I was hoping we might be able to book you later. Maybe next week?"

"Of course, Yoongles. You know I always have time for you. Give me a call and we'll make arrangements."

"Aw, Jinnie. You're too good to me."

If he says Jinnie one more time... Hoseok felt his jaw clench and willed himself to relax.

"You know me, I have a weakness for pretty things." Jin said airily.

Oh hell no, he wasn't going to stand here like some third wheel while these two had a flirt fest.

"Well, it was good to meet you, Seokjin? Was it? Anyway, we promised err...Kookie? We'd watch his demonstration. So, if you'll excuse us." His hands hooked into Yoongi's harness, tugging him in the direction of the other stage while the shorter man waved farewell happily.

A/N Short, I know. But some Namkook coming up next chapter so hooray!

Don't forget to vote! I purple you! 💜💜💜💜💜