Six

Yoongi hummed a little, resting in the crook of Hoseok's shoulder contentedly. The whole thing had been more satisfactory than he'd expected. He might not have had any experience with BDSM but he had great instincts. He definitely gave him something to work with. As added bonus he didn't immediately panic when he'd gotten cuddly, had even slung an arm over him, even if it was still hovering a little awkwardly over his hip.

He sighed heavily when Hoseok cleared his throat and prodded, "Mr Min?"

Hoseok was warm and the weight of his arm across his shoulders was comforting. He was loathe to move but he probably should if they were going to continue their interview.

"Yeah ok." He straightened and turned his upper body to face the other man, but made no move to vacate his position beside him.

"So umm... sex. Oral, obviously, and, ah, penetrative sex. Although that's something we can work up to." He said as delicately as he could. "You said no pain, but like spanking or, um, f-flogging-"

"Flogging?" Hoseok looked alarmed.
"It's not as bad as it sounds." He rushed to assure him. "If you do it right it doesn't have to bruise or break the skin, just kind of sting."

"Ok." He sounded dubious.

"Bondage. I have err, a collection of restraints but I'd also like you to learn Shibari. I would of course, pay for lessons."

"And Shibari is..?" He prompted, still frowning.

"It's Japanese rope bondage. It's a bit more, um, stylised than just tying someone up. I can send you some information on it, if you want." He explained.

"Anything else?"

"We'd negotiate a set of rules and if I broke them you'd be responsible for ...d-disciplining me." He blushed furiously as he spoke.

"Disciplining how?" He sounded very calm, too calm and Yoongi was worried he was about to bolt.

"Umm, well it would be up to you, but like spanking or orgasm denial or ...something. In the beginning we will probably discuss it and decide on something appropriate together until you get the hang of it." He was trying very hard not to overwhelm the man. "You'd also be responsible for aftercare."

"The cuddling thing?" He guessed.

"Yes. Play can be physically and emotionally exhausting, you'd need to take care of me afterward." He plucked at the sleeve of Hoseok's dress shirt nervously. Sex was one thing, but the intimacy required for aftercare was a whole other kettle of fish.

"Yeah, ok. I could do that. If I took the job." He agreed after a small pause. Yoongi breathed a sigh of relief and let the fabric slide out of his fingers.

"This is all still pretty overwhelming. My sex life is kinda boring. I mean not boring, but not..." He groped for a way to express it.

"Vanilla. The term we use for everyday sex is vanilla." Yoongi supplied. "If you were interested, we could go to a club I'm familiar with that caters to this kind of thing and you could get a better idea of what you'll be agreeing to?" He suggested.

"What? Now?" Hoseok sounded alarmed again.

"No, no, of course not. I think there's an event coming up next week. I'd have to check with the owner and get back to you. How about we negotiate a trial period of a month or so. You can learn a bit more about the kink community and we can get to know each other better." He smiled hopefully before getting down to brass tacks.

"As for salary, I'd be willing to pay one hundred and seventy dollars an hour, plus tax, which we can renegotiate after the trial period. We'd start at three sessions a week lasting between two and four hours. I can work your availability around your classes, but it will include at least one weekend. I'll also provide the same insurance and super benefits as my company. Any extracurricular activities, parties, rope classes, etc would be paid at the same rate and I would cover any costs. Would that suffice?" He offered.

"I- wow! That's very generous. At least I think. To be honest I don't know what the going rate is." Hoseok looked a little shell shocked.

"That's about average. Of course those rates don't usually include tax or benefits and it can go higher for an experienced Dom. Like I said, we can renegotiate later." He informed his with a small worldly smile.

"Right. Look, Mr Min. I need to think about this." He swiped his hands down his pants, probably ridding them of sweat.

"Of course." He agreed coolly. "Take your time. If our previous interview is anything to go by, I'm sure you'll want to do some research on the whole matter. Get back to me Monday. Ok?"

"Yeah, ok." Hoseok stood and Yoongi followed suit.

"Jessikya has already left for the night, so I'll see you out." He motioned for him to follow.

"Uh, well, good night Mr Min." Hoseok looked unsure of how he should end their meeting.

Yoongi smoothly extended his hand and he shook it with relief. "I think you can call me Yoongi, all things considered." His lips twisted in amusement.

Hoseok nodded. "Right."

"Good night, Hoseok. I hope to hear from you Monday. Please don't hesitate to contact me in the meantime with any questions you might have. And I'll make sure to send you the details of the event I mentioned. Oh and Hoseok," He called as the man nodded and started to turn from him.

He raised his brows in query.

"I hope you say yes." He said softly, dropping his business facade to smile sweetly at him.

Hoseok looked a little nonplussed but nodded, shoving his hands in his pockets.

Yoongi stood at the door, watching him go with longing. When he was no longer in sight, he closed and locked the door with a small sigh and went back to the waiting glass of scotch.