63) The Great Decision

Start from the beginning

On the way there I saw a smirking Hidan, who made my heart full of hatred, and yet fear. Konan opened the door, and sat me down into my normal chair, before tying my arms to the chair.

"Pein's patience is growing very thin, Miss
(Y/N). Sending you with Hidan yesterday was a prime indication of that." She said as I continued to stare forward, not saying a word.
"He's allowing you one last chance to be apart of us. After that, he's going to have to take more desperate measures, and I'd hate to see that." She said before walking towards the door.
"I'll go get Pein, I just hope you choose wisely." She said before heading out the door.

Just like clock work, one by one, members filed into the room, staring at me.

"Shit, Hidan, what the hell did you do to her?" Deidara asked looking at my bruised, cut up face and busted lip.

It must look as bad at it feels then.

Hidan entered the room with a proud smirk on his face.

"Showed her the way of Jashinism of course." He said with a wicked giggle.

"Wow Hidan, I knew you wouldn't go easy on (Y/N) but..." White Zetsu said.
"This is Hidan you're talking about. I'm surprised he didn't kill her." Black Zetsu chimed in.

"You're all too soft on the bitch. You want to get a stubborn mule to change its mind, you have to get physical." He added, cockiness wreathing from his voice.

"Stubborn mule? I'm surprised she hasn't talked back to you Hidan. You really did a number on her, didn't you? You're awfully quiet today (Y/N)." Kisame said to me, as he watched me.
"What? No shut up with some lame fish joke at the end? You really did learn how to muzzle the poor girl." He said with a chuckle.

"Come to think about it, Tobi has been awfully quiet too. I can't ever get him to shut up, yet I haven't heard him say a word since yesterday." Deidara said, as everyone looked over at Tobi who was just standing in the corner.

"Well I enjoy the quietness." Kakuzu exclaimed.
"Those two manage to give me a headache every time they open their damn mouths." He added.

"What's wrong with you Tobi?" Itachi asked as Tobi just sat on the ground.

"Nothing." He said softly, as I couldn't help but just stare at my feet.

"Good, everyone is here." Pein said, as he and Konan walked into the room.
"We have only five more tailed-beasts to capture. Deidara and Tobi, you two are to find and capture the three tails. Kisame and Itachi, your mission is to retrieve the four tails. Zetsu you already know what you're to do. Hidan and Kakuzu, I have given you the list of what we need in order to work on the eight and nine-tails." Pein said as everyone nodded.
"Konan and I have our own duties to fulfill."

"What about (Y/N)?" Itachi asked, causing Tobi's head to move slightly.

"Where she ends up, solely depends on her answer." He said, as he looked over at me.
"(Y/N)?" He asked as I swallowed the lump in my throat.
"Do you have an answer?" He asked as I took a deep breath.

"I'll join." I said defeated, looking down at my knees. 

"Wow Hidan, you really did train her!" Kisame said in almost an awe as I growled.