Heartbreak By The Truth | Tenn Kujo X Reader

Hi everyone.
Sorry that I've stopped updating more one shots these past few months, but here's one.
The problem is I have like 7-8 plot for 8 one shots but I don't have the motivate to write it yet.
Well then,

Enjoy reading.

Your POV .

I was running again and again. No matter where I went, it's always the same. The routine​ seems like it's being played around me.
No matter which different kind of routine I take, I always see him a few meter from me. Even though it's a few meter...I just can't hold it when I saw him. He's dangerous.. he's a monster.. he's no longer the figure that I call 'brother' but instead he's a truly cruel monster!!

I need to run away from him!!
I need to run–

'N-not now!' I told myself but my legs refuse to stand up as more of my tears fall down through my cheeks, leaving me look like a helpless doll crawling on the ground feeling all cold with just wearing a shirt and skirt.

My most fear came as I feel his hands on my legs, pulling me to come closer to him.

I kick him so that I could escape but I soon regret it as he pull out his gun and..

Bang!

『♪』

I quickly sit up, sweat forming on my body as I hold my head if I had injured on my head like how I did in the nightmare.

I've always had this nightmare. Everyday, with the same nightmare. Over and over again.

No one POV .

y/n quickly aimed a punch as soon as she felt someone was about to tap her shoulder but was immediately catched by that someone.

"y/n, you need to stop being too much alert everytime" Tenn say.

"……"

"Well, did you had that dream again?" Tenn asked y/n as he sat down on the bed looking at the h/c hair girl.

"It's a nightmare, not a dream.." y/n corrected him. Hey, it's true isn't it? Something that always in your dream, that chase you everyday, that's making you go scared and mostly you've gone crazy, it's called a nightmare.

"Don't overthink about it. Now sleep" Tenn say as y/n eyebrow twitched in irritation.

"I can't... I don't want..."  she answer slowly as she remember the scene of the nightmare making her to shut her eyes in fear, hugging herself.

"You know, I could stay here if you want" Tenn say as y/n looked up at Tenn, feeling someone accompanying her making her fear gone little by little as she could feel safe around him.

"...thanks.. can–.. can I hug you?" y/n asked Tenn which was replied by Tenn hugging her. y/n put her head on his chest feeling more safe and warm as she was about to drifted to sleep when a knock interrupt them.

"Tenn-san..?"

'Why must now of all the time??!' y/n thought.

Without Tenn answering to come in, Tsumugi opened the door.

"What do you want?" Tenn asked Tsumugi as she scan the current situation in front of her.

"I came to see you, Tenn-san" Said Tsumugi as she smiled happily then continued "I can come later again if you want" .

"It's fine. I can leave right now" Exclaimed Tenn as now his gaze quickly leaves y/n, replacing it onto Tsumugi figure.

"You sure?" Asked Tsumugi worriedly.

"Yes of course, y/n is strong enough to handle the nightmare by herself" Tenn say.

"Yes, she is. She's like our little sister so I'm sure she is strong.." Said Tsumugi as she flashed a smile toward Tenn which was Tenn quickly replied back with a soft smile.

"You're right, Tsumugi" .

Your POV

I felt my heart breaks into a million pieces at the statement of Tenn that he had just said. I was just a 'little sister' in his eyes. The fact that he would leave me for Tsumugi proved it because he loved her..

"Sweet dreams, y/n" Whispered Tenn before he leave the room with Tsumugi.

I pull the blanket over me as I gripped it tightly afraid to face the real truth again, tears falling down through my cheeks which I don't mind to resist it at all. I loved Tenn since long time ago.. but he didn't return my feelings. It was hard to believe but that was the real yet harsh truth that I must believe in no matter what.

Tenn POV

"Tenn-san... did you have to do that thing?" Asked Tsumugi.

"What do you mean, Tsumugi?"

"It's obvious that you could see y/n has a feelings for you.. yet you don't have to be so.. blunt about your feelings" Exclaimed Tsumugi.

"Blunt? I believe it isn't too harsh"

"No.. I mean. I cannot imagine how she must have feel with her past that she couldn't forget and other things that haunt her" Said Tsumugi.

"How about yours? Do you forget about your past?"

"No, of course not but she.. she has no one no rely on"

"You're so kind, Tsumugi. Too kind, but all you need to know is that I like you– no I love you and no one can replace you, not even someone like y/n have the chance to feel my love"

"... wow.. that was.. so great and nice...to know"

Tsumugi and I turned around to look at the source of the voice. y/n stand up by her bedroom door, her bang covering over her eyes. She was shaking slightly but I couldn't state it out whether it's from the truth or because of her physical weak body. It's hard to tell whether she's happy or sad, things like that always happened.

"Ah– wait. Tenn-san didn't mean what he s–"

"Tsumugi-chan.. it's fine. Deep inside.. I know that he would never love me.." y/n said quietly as she turned back, now her back facing us before she run, she whispered something quietly but enough for me to hear it.

"No one did anyway.. I should just die in the past"

'I'm sorry but I don't think I'll ever return your feelings'