My Love | Riku Nanase X Reader

Today was a sunny day and it's too hot for me. Great, im still on my way to the Takanashi Production... im sweating .. so hot.. I wish i could run but im too tired and i might be more sweaty. *sigh *

No one POV

Flashback**  .

"OH MY IDOLiSHU SEVEN!!!!" You yell happily as you jump up and down out of excitement.

"y/n, stop jumping! We could hear you from downstairs.." your mon yell to you from downstairs. "I CAN'T STOP JUMPING!? IM TOO HAPPY MOM!" You yell again as.. you continued to jump around.

"y/n, stop it all at once and come down.. we need to talk" You stopped jumping as you heard your father voice from downstairs.

You gulped as you reply "o-okay, im c-coming dad..." . Your father were strict but not so strict.. its just his too manly voice that made you somehow scared. You quickly went downstairs and sat in front of your father, looking down like you've just about to received a punishment.

"Tell us" your father say as your mom sat beside him.

"Yes, why are you so excited? The building nearly falls you know" Your mother joke that last sentences as she laughed a little.

"W-well.. remember that i apply a job as an idol?" You say nervously as you played with your fingers , twirling it slightly.

"Yes of course" Your parents say in sync.

"Well.. i got accepted.. that's why im so happy!" You say happily as you looked at your mom and dad.

"Hmm.. good" Reply your father making you smile more. "And when is the meeting?" Your mom asked you.

"Today at evening!" You answered.

"What are you waiting for now?!" Your father yell a little making you jump a little.. not little out of surprised.

"W-what?" You ask.

"Go get change now, its nearly evening" Your father say as you salute and run upstairs quickly to change your  clothes.

After you've done changing, you then went downstairs as you was about to opened the door when your father stopped you "Use that car.." say your father as he smiled sadly.

"No.. its okay" you say as you shook your head.

'So.. dad still remember about him..' you thought as you smile sadly.

"y/n.. if you meet him, please—" you cut off your father sentence.

".. i know that.. that's why the reason im applying a job as an idol in the Takanashi Production.." you say as your father nod and you quickly went outside as you shout a bit loud "I'll be back later" .

End of flashback**

"Ugh.. i regret that i don't used Ri—.. that car..." you mumbled but you quickly fastened your walking speed.

At the Takanashi Production, inside the office**

You now were inside the president office and currently talking with the president. You were so damn nervous that you ended up stuttering a lot.

"So y/n-san, last question.." Takanashi say as you reply "h-hai?" .

"Why did you decided to become an idol?" He ask you making you froze slightly.

'Reason.. i want to becomes one?... should i tell.. wait.. i didn't even know if Riku is my little brother or not... but..' .

"I want to meet my lost little brother.." You reply confidently. At least you were being honest.

Takanashi nodded as he smiled and looked at you while holding out his hand saying "Welcome to the Takanashi Production" .

You were so surprised that you ended up raising your voice higher to the president "R-REALLY?!" You ask.

"Yes" the president reply as he chuckled because of your reaction. You quickly shook his hands saying thank you non stop.

At the practice room**

"Minna, please gather here for a moment" Banri say.

"What's wrong, Banri-san?" Ask Iori.

"Heh? Who is that girl, Banban?" Asked Tamaki.

"Please introduce yourself y/n-san" Banri say to you as you sweat drop at that formal 'san'.

"Hello minna. Nice to meet you!! I'm y/n Nanase. I hope we can be friends!" You say as you bow.

"Eto.. y/n no need to bow to us" Yamato say.

"Uh.. okay" you say confusedly.

"E-eh? y/n-nii!?" You heard a familiar voice. Too familiar. *Too _Familiar_* .

"Nani?" You say as you search for the person.

"Ah, Riku-kun you know y/n-san?" Asked Banri.

"y/n Nanase.... isn't that the same last name as Riku?!" Say Mitsuki as everyone finally realised it.

"Ehhh?!"

"y/n-nii!!" Riku say as he hug you so suddenly.

"Is it really you, Riku?" You asked the red hair boy who was hugging you tightly right now.

"Hm!" He reply happily as you hug him back. The others stay silent because they wouldn't want to ruined something like this.

"Where were you all this time? Mom and dad miss you, Riku.. same goes with me" you say as you ruffle his fluffy red hair.

"Gomen... Kujo-san takes me.. gomen y/n-nii" Riku apologized.

"Don't apologize... its okay. At least i can meet you now" you reply.

"Okay" say Riku as you suddenly kiss his cheek making him blush.

"y-y/n-nii?!" He asked confusedly.

"Nothing, my love" you say playfully.

'God.. i might have fall in love with my own little brother' You thought.

Hello! This was a request from zahrasalsabila767 . I hope you like it.