Drunk & Revenge | Yamato Nikaido X Reader

Hey reader! Sry for the long wait! I was busy with my sch work n here's the chapter! I hope u guys enjoy it~

Warning : this chapter containing lemon

You were at the bar right now because you ended up coming due to your friends, bragging you here.

Your classmates was here too so that's mean you guys were spending the night together after school graduation. f/n bring you to the dance floor and gave you a champagne which was you just accept it and drink. You got addicted and drink more but not so many. You guys were dancing so crazily and one of your friends accidentally pushed you so you also accidentally grind on someone. You turn around and it was your boyfriend.. Yamato Nikaido. You blush and intend to get away but he grab your arms and pin you to the wall.

"Why did you grind on onii-san?~" He ask you and yes, he was drunk.

"I—.. n-no i— i-its not m—... me.." you stuttered a lots.

"Onii-san will break you... and—" he lost conscious... making him put his head on your shoulder.

You quickly bring him out even though he was heavy. You put him inside your car and make sure he had his seatbelt on. Then you drove off to your apartment because it was near.

As you and Yamato arrived at your apartment, you the one who broke the weird long silent.

"Y-yama.." she called out.

"Y-yeah! y/n! Onii-san will get a revenge from you now!" Yamato say as he lend closer to you kissing you. After a few sec, you pulled away intend to catch for the air but Yamato kiss you, french kissing you.

You wrap your arms around Yamato neck while his hands started to move to your back. Without you noticing, Yamato was pinning you to the wall while  still kissing you. Yamato couldn't handle his beast anymore.. he needed you now. He had hold it for about a weeks. Yamato wrap his arms around your waist while hugging you tightly but in a very gentle ways. Yamato hug you and pull you closer against his body until there were no space left between both of your bodies. He then breathe in your ear with a husky voice saying,

"Can Onii-san carry you to the room now?~" he say as he nip your earlobe teasingly.

You got a bit wet hearing your pervert boyfriend, Yamato saying that. You bit your bottom lip and slowly whisper in a seducing tone.

"sure, yama-onii-san~" you say as you looked up.

Yamato lick his lip as he smirk and take both of your hands, taking you to your room. Once the two of you got inside your room, Yamato pinned you against the wall and with his one hand, he put both of your hands above your head, while he separate your legs with his right knee, picking you up a little bit so you could wrap your legs around his waist causing your clothes to lifted up a bit. He move his right knees between you with a teasing manure.

"Y-yamato— ah.. s-stop t-teasing me—!" You moaned making him to smirk.

Yamato smashed his lips against your lip. Your lip was moving with Yamato's lip perfectly. Yamato lick your bottom lip while the two of you are still kissing, he was begging for an entrance. You open your mouth, granted your mouth open slightly while Yamato eventually slide his tongue inside your mouth, exploring every inch of your wet cavern leaving no area was un-explored causing you to let out a moan between the kiss and Yamato teasingly grind on you slightly also making you to moan on how hard his member was.

After a few minutes of the hot moment and passionate kiss, both of you pulled away for air while panting heavily, leaving a string of saliva connecting from both of your mouth. Yamato moved his right knee teasingly between your legs, making you moan again. 

"Y-yama—!"

"Shh, its not the end of it~" He huskily whisper in your ears, seductively.

Yamato then hold both of your hands and bring you at the edge of the bed. Yamato was blushing because he was still a little drunk, so was you. Without you predict on what happen next , Yamato suddenly pushed you on bed but in a very gentle way. Yamato then get on top of you and trapped you with both of his legs and hands. He put each of his hand next to your head while he was on his knees, looking down at you, that was currently underneath him right now.

After a minutes of Yamato staring at your face and body , he slowly take off your clothes while you also takes off his clothes leaving him only in his boxer while he leaves you only in a bra and panties. Yamato pecks you on the lip as he start going down, kissing down on your neck leaving his mark all over you. You moaned when Yamato licked a certain sensitive part of the spot as he started to suck on that spot a little bit harsh, bitting softly, leaving a hickey on that part of your neck.

"Mm..y-yamato—! Ah.." you moaned as you can tell that Yamato was smirking.

"Onii-san will pleasure you now~" he say making you blush.

Yamato slowly move his other hand, putting it inside your panties as he teasingly play with your clit. You moaned a bit loud but not so loud and he slowly insert one finger inside you, making you a moan mess. Then he insert two fingers and go on with the third one.

"A-ah.. nngh! Ah.." You moaned as Yamato continue to pump faster in a scissor manure.

You felt a knot inside your stomach and release your cum immediately. Yamato took out his finger and lick your cum, with a seductive and sexy face. 

You feel that you were the only one being played​ so you flipped Yamato over so he was now on the bottom and you were on the top of him. You winked while licking your lip seductively as you lower your body on him and pulled Yamato boxer down. His member spring out with some precum on the tip. This made you started to stare at his massive big size member causing you to blush a deep red as you slowly grab it and lick the tip. Yamato moan at the sudden action of you. You played with the tip, earning a moan from Yamato. You knew that he like it so you continued to circling his tip with your tongue, teasing him slightly making him moan more.

"S-stop teasing o-onii-san.." he groan and continue to moan.

You slowly put his member in your mouth, sucking his member while bobbing your head up and down. "y-y/n~" Yamato moaned as he hold your hair softly, watching you go. You started to suck more harder on Yamato member, just to hear him moan with a total blessed moment. Then you felt him twitch and he  released in your mouth.

"Swallow onii-san juice" Yamato say as he smirk but was surprised to see that you already swallow every bit of his precum, slowly pulling away, looking at him as he had some sweat drop, coming down on his face with his half lidded eyes.

He then sat down and pulled you on his lap, making you straddle him as he caresses your cheeks softly. He looked at you smirking as you just nodded and he slowly slide in you. You was gripping on his shoulder, digging your nails in a bit of the sudden pain. Yamato was hesitating to move when he saw your hurt face, "aare you okay?" He asked you. You nodded and Yamato started to thrusting in you slowly, holding you. You moaned beautifully.

"ah.. y-yamato—! Ah!" .

Yamato lick his lip as he start to move a bit faster and harder into you, making you bounce on him slightly.

"Yama— ah" you moaned loudly while nuzzling your face into his neck as he slam himself deeper into your womb.

"Ah— ..y-yamato—.. t-there i—" you moaned loudly as he groan slightly, hitting that spot non-stop because he already knew that you like it there.

"S-so... t-tight" Yamato moans as he gently hold your waist.

You felt a knot in your stomach as your walls tighten around him.

"Mmgh.. y-yamato im gonna cum ah—" you cum as he starts to thrusting more faster into you.

So on that both of you release at the same time. He falls back with you on top of him. He pulled out slowly and take the blanket as he cover both of you with the it. "Onii-san love you.. y/n" Yamato say as he kiss your lip. You smile knowing that she was with the love of her life. "I love you too Yamato"

Both of you were hugging each other because you feel tired and also sleepy. You heard Yamato saying goodnight to you but you were already falling asleep.