Fly Away! | Iori Izumi X Reader X Riku Nanase

"Everyone stand up! Bow!" Say the class rep as soon as he saw that the teacher were coming inside the classroom.

"Sit down minna. Okay, today we are having a new student" The teacher announce to the students as some of them immediately talks about the new student.

"I wish it was a girl" Boy B say to his friend.

"And with a beautiful face too!" Boy C continued.

"Ehh, i wish it was a handsome boy" Girl A said to girl B.

"Yeah, you guys could have other girls outside the school" Said girl B.

"Nah, it's a girl. Believe me" Boy A say.

"Nazee? I thinks it was a boy" girl C said.

"Please come in" say the teacher as a h/c girl come in.

"See? Just like what i said earlier, its a girl! And she was beautiful too!" Boy A say.

"Tell us your name!! Your name!" Boy B yell to you as you laugh a little.

"Ehh isn't that the new ranking model?" Say girl A.

"Soo da ne!! Im glad she's here!!" Reply girl B.

"Woah, she's looking at us!!" Say girl C as she wave at you and you quickly wave back while smiling as the other guy whistling.

"Silent! Now please introduce yourself" say your new sensei.

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm y/n l/n. I hope we can be friends today" you introduce yourself as you ended it with your beautiful smile making some of the girl to squeal and the boys to whistling or blush.

"Okay l/n-san, you can sit beside Izumi-san. Izumi-san could you raise your hands up?" Asked the sensei ask you looked around at the whole student to see a dark blue hair man raising his hands up.

You then went beside the dark blue hair man as you sat on the chair and looked Izumi-san is what you heard from your sensei.

"Hello" you greet him as he just nodded telling you he heard you.

At break time**

You were still sitting on your desk, writing something​ in your book. You've been invited by the other student earlier to eat together but you kindly declined saying that you have something to do and they seems to understood so they leave you.

"Iorin, i got some snacks" A bluet hair boy say which was he seat as in his front was the dark blue hair man.

Iori turned around only to sighed and about to turn back at his desk when he catch a glimpse​ of you.

"l/n-san, you don't eat your bento?" He ask you.

"Ah.. im going to write this first" you told him.

"Okay after that make sure to eat your bento l/n-san" Iori told you as you nodded back.

"n/n-chan.. what are you writing?" Tamaki ask you.

'Yotsuba-san already call l/n-san by the nickname he made!?' Thought Iori.

"..etto.. may i ask you first.. what is your name?" You ask slowly.

".. i nearly forgot. Yotsuba Tamaki" the bluet that known as Tamaki told you.

"Okay then Tamaki-kun" you say as you looked at Iori asking for his full name because right now you only knew his last name.

"*cough* forgive me for the late introduce. I'm Izumi—"