DAY OFF | Iori Izumi X Riku Nanase

Hello. This is a request from MihoNanase. Sorry for the long wait. Hope you enjoy it.

"Nanase-san... Nanase-san...!!" Say a certain dark hair high school boy.

"...hmnm..." reply the red hair boy as he trying to open his eyes but couldn't because of the bright light.

"Nanase-san, wake up. Its morning now" say Iori, the dark blue hair boy as he shook Riku's shoulder.

" hmm... *yawn morning Iori..." greet Riku as he sat up still on his bed.

"Good morning too, Nanase-san" Iori greet back.

"Today was our day off, Nanase-san" Say Iori to Riku.

"Oh yeah, i almost forget" told Riku as he remember that today was their off day from works.

"I need to take a shower then" continue Riku as he stood up going outside his room, leaving Iori alone in his room (Riku room).

"How cute…" mumbled Iori to himself as he clean up the mess that Riku made on the bed.

Timeskip**

The red hair boy then came inside the living room with a towel around his neck, water dripping from the end of his hairs.  

"Eh, Iori? You don't have school for today?" Ask Riku as he tilted his head to the side looking cute.

"No, i don't have school today same goes with Yotsuba-san" Told Iori.

"That's good then… my plan gonna works perfectly" Say Riku, mumbling the last sentences.

"What was that, Nanase-san?" Ask Iori.

"Hm?" Riku make hm sound, looking cute making Iori to blush.

" *cough It's nothing" Say Iori.

"Okay then if you say so" Reply Riku.

There were a long silent after that between the two of them. After a few minutes, Iori was the one who speak up, breaking the weird long silent, "Nanase-san" .

"Hm, what is it Iori?" Ask Riku.

"Why don't we go out somewhere?" Say Iori.

"Sure but where's the other?" Ask Riku as he realise that the other members of i7 haven't come out from their room.

"Yotsuba-san and Osaka-san are going to somewhere together. Nikaido-san, Rokuya-san and Nii-san are going to the Tokyo Tower" Told Iori.

"I see. Then let's go on a date now!" Riku raise his voice a little while smiling happily.

"E-excuse me.. d-date?" Ask Iori while bkushing hardly as he was too surprised hearing what Riku have said.

"Yeah! There are two of us so it's a date!" Say Riku happily while clapping both of his hands together.

" *cough Sure, if that what makes you happy" Mumbled Iori the last sentences.

"Hm! Arigatou, Iori" Thanks Riku as he goes beside Iori hugging him making Iori to blush more red.

"Please refrain your cheerful self, N-nanase-san" Iori say to hides his blushing.

"Hm? What is that, Iori?" Ask Riku.

"Let's dry off your hair first" say Iori.

"Then you do it for me!" Riku say happily.

"Y-you can do it by yourself, Nanase-san" Say Iori as he imagine that he was drying off Riku's hair and how cute Riku would be.