Goodbye | Nagi Rokuya X Reader

You were getting ready now, you've shower and wear f/c pajamas. Why? Well Nagi had just text you a while ago and say something that make you excited and also nervous.

Flashback**

You were watching 'IDOLiSH7 Night With You' when your phone goes beeping. You took it and only to see that Nagi was calling you. Yes, Nagi was your boyfriend. You were so lucky that you have a idol boyfriend. You press the speaker mode and there was it, Nagi voice.

"Hello Nagicchi? You ask. Ah.. you and Tamaki called Nagi as Nagicchi because you found the nickname quite cute.

"Hello, this is Nagi. Your prince charming desu"

"Hai hai, what's wrong? Aren't you busy right now?" You ask him.

"I just want to tell you that i will sleepover tonight at your house"

"W-why?" You stuttered and blush a little.

"Can't i?"

"You can! I-i just ask why.. but nevermind.. i know you're busy right now.." you say.

"Oh? You were worried about me? Don't worry about me! Im fine doing my works"

"Okay then, good luck for your works.. see ya later" you say as you smiled to yourself. You don't know the reason but you just feel like smiling.

"Okay desu. See you later too"

He ended up the call and you immediately close your phone as you throw it, landing on the sofa getting ready to clean up the mess and others thing.

End of the flashback**

You were laying on the carpet right now because it relax you so much. When you was about to closed your eyes, you heard a knock on the door and Nagi voice.

"Your prince charming is here now!" He say.

You laugh a little because of his funny behaviour and stood up as you quickly opened the door.

"Nagicchi!" You say as he was about to close back the door but you jump on him and both of you were nearly fall but luckily he took a quick balance. His back was now on the door while you were on his chest. You blushed realising your position and quickly back away.

"Ah, g-gomen gomen!" You wave your hands in front of your face while looking everywhere but Nagi eyes.

"y/n" he called you making you confused.

"H-h..hai?"

"Let's watch Magi Cocona!!!" He yell.

"So your reason for sleepover here is because you want to watch Magi Cona?" You ask him.

"Yes" he say in his english tone.

"Hmm.. really.. but aren't you hungry? Let me prepare a food before we watch Magi Cona— "

"I already buy us a snack" Nagi say as he show the plastic bag full of snacks.