Being Tease | Gaku Yaotome X Reader

I was still at school today. Well, we're not studying so the others was chatting and more like making noises. Our sensei weren't in the class too because i heard that he has a important meeting to attend and to be honest, im quite happy that he wasn't coming in the class at all. Not like i hate my sensei.. its just that he always forced us to study two topic at one day and sometimes he get angry at us for no reason at all.

Slam!!

"Eh?! Nani?!!!" You yell a bit as someone slam both of their hands on your desk.

"The one that im going to kill is.. it's you" A silver hair guy said and he's the one who slam his hands on your desk while looking at you.

".. did i know you?" You asked him slowly.

"Its look like we're in the same class" he mumbled.

"Ehh?" You were so confused now.

"You're gonna die right?" He ask you. You blink at him, whether he is joking or not okay at all.

"Come with me" he say as he looked down at you.

"..why? And first who are you?" You asked him. A stranger coming up so suddenly and tells you to follow him, no, nope at all.

"Tch. Just come!" He say as he pull your arms and bring you outside, where there was no one of course because right now was a study time so no one should be outside their classroom yet you... let just say you ended up being outside by that guy.

"……!" You try to get out of the guy grips but oh he's being a man, he sure gripping your arms stronger. You gave up because it was no use. You're just gonna spend your energy for nothing.
Then that guy suddenly pin you to the wall (please no other thinking -^- , its not a lemon) as he put both of your hands on the wall still holding it so maybe that you couldn't escape from him.

He then lend closer to your left ear saying, "Listen here.. you should just stay with me from now on. You're gonna die soon" Say the silver hair guy as he back away looking at you, now that you have a confused face.

"Hmm, what is your name?" He asked you which was you just reply "y/n l/n".

"Hmph. Yappari" he say.

"Ah im not a human" he say as he wave his hand to you.

"…" you stay silent, don't know what to say.

"I'm a fallen angel. Im here to kill the person that's going to die soon." he say.

"…souka.." you reply him bluntly.

"And you're gonna die soon" he told you.

"You're not gonna escape from the death.. because it is your fate" that silver hair man continued.

'Even if he is a fallen angel.. he quite the handsome one.. and his manly voice just–' your thought were cut off by him.

"Hah!? Of course i'm handsome. No one is handsome as me" he say like he can read your mind. Maybe. I guess. I don't know.

"Hm" you nod.

"But.. I.. hate.. human!" He say slowly, pressing each of the words as he push you away from the wall.

"Like a human like you.. who look like a damn person, i definitely kill you" he say looking at you as you was about to fall.

"…ow.." you say slowly as you fall on the floor.

"Tch.. human are surely baka" he say as he looked down at you while you were looking up at him. You were still on the floor though.

"Hah!? You look pathetic there" he say so that he can make you scared of him but you being who you are, you just stare at him blankly.