Threesome | Yuki X Reader X Banri Ogami

Hello.
Request from idoIish7
Hope you enjoy it.

Warning: Lemon

-        –       —       -      –      —      -      –      —     

You are just an ordinary high school student. Your life as a high school student would be the same as always. Everyday, you went to school, come inside your class, sit at the back of the class looking at the near window beside your desk, earplug in your ears while waiting for the teacher to come inside the class. Finishing your school time, you immediately just went back to your house... not like the other students. Wasting their time chatting for no good reason at all and talking nonsense.
But-- Sometimes they also talk about the known player bad boy of the school, Yuki.

You always has this weird feelings whenever you see him. Yuki i mean. But you just shrug it off because the player bad boy with you? No way. He will just play with your feelings because that's how is he.

' *sigh why are they so noisy?.... well, not like its my problem..' you thought in your mind while putting on the earplug as you closed the shoes locker and went outside.

As you was about to go outside the school gate, you accidentally bumped into someone chest and nearly fall but that person quickly catch your arms, hugging you slightly while asking "Are you okay?" .

"Yes, im okay–" you say as you looked up at that person face but your sentences quickly stop.

'..Banri?.. am i dreaming?' You thought to yourself but you quickly being snapped off from your own thought by Banri, the long blue hair man in front of you. From your old friend. You two have known each other since you were young. He was treating you sweetly even at first.

"y/n is that you?" Ask Banri while looking at your face for too long time. Stare i guess.

"Y-yeah.. Banri?" You call him making sure it was surely him.

"Yes it's me, y/n" he reply as he let go of your arms.

"A-ah.. sorry for.. bumping into you.." you say awkwardly because its been a long time since you last saw him.

"No, its okay.. Its really you huh y/n?.. Its been a long time since we last saw each other" he say as you just nodded toward him. And then you realised something as you saw his school uniform.

"B-banri, that uniform.." you say not believing your own eyes because he had the same school uniform as you (the color i mean, ofc y/n wears girl school uniform and Banri wears boy school uniform).

"Yes, i was transfered to this school the other day" He say.

"I see.." you just reply that.

"And look! We get to see each other! We also attend the same school, how lucky i am to see you again" Banri say to you making you blush slightly.

But you quickly shrug it off because if Banri spent his time with you at school then– just no. You're a loner who loves music, just no way Banri would hang out with a loner like you.

"Y-yeah.. i got to go.." you say and run away from Banri. Without you knowing, Banri follow you.

You feel like crying because you know that you want to stay with him, spent time with him.. but you couldn't because you are just a loner. You hold your tears, wiping them quickly while still running.

And just like how unlucky you are today too, you bumped shoulder to shoulder with someone as you quickly say "sorry.." and continue to run but that someone grip your wrist tightly making you hiss in pain.