Haru-sama | Haruka Isumi X Reader

"Haru, can we get a picture there?" Toma ask as he point toward a rare big rock.

"Sure" Reply Haruka.

Minami then stop and park the car near the road.

"We're gonna get a lot of picture taken today!" Toma say happily.

They all came out from the car and follow Toma, going near to the rock.

"Hai! Here we go!" Toma say as he quickly went to sat next to Haruka while Minami and Torao is standing behind them, getting ready for the camera to capture them.

Click!

"We look great!" Say Toma.

"Now now, Don't swing your sword so suddenly. It's dangerous!"  Torao say or i should say warn because Haruka suddenly swing his sword.

Torao was in front of Haruka while Toma and Minami at the behind.

"Haru! Did your hand slipped again? Haha" Ask Toma.

"Im not playing!" Haruka reply seriously.

This made the three of them to become curious.

"So why did you do that?" Ask Torao.

"Haa? Don't you guys sense it?" Haruka say.

"Hmm.. its like someone else is here, right?" Say Toma.

Haruka nodded.

"I think its from behind the rock.." say Minami as he point to the big rock.

"Lets go!" Say Torao as they start to go behind the rock.

The four of them stop when they saw a young girl probably around 18 years old , with h/c hair. What surprise them more was that, the girl was sitting there leaning her back on the rock, looking unconscious and wearing a dress that a royal always wear.

"Do you guys by any chance.. know her?" Ask Torao.

"No, i don't know her but im sure that she is a royal blood" say Minami.

"You're right! But what a royal doing here, unconscious?" Ask Toma.

"We also don't know" say Minami.

"Haru?" Torao say.

"Oi Haru!" Call Toma.

"Oi!" Minami say as he slap the back of Haruka.

"Just what is your problem!?" Haruka ask Minami angrily.

"Haru! You're spacing out just now, you know!" Say Toma.

"Did you know her?" Torao ask.

"She seem similar to me.. well, lets help her" Haruka say.

"Hai hai!" Say Toma.

Torao then carry the girl. Then he put the girl on the back sit of their car.

"So, what are we gonna d-" Minami couldn't finish his sentence because of Haruka sudden voice.

"Are you okay?" Haruka say.

The three of them look at Haruka, then to you. You was now fully awake.

"Y-yes, im okay.. i-im sorry for the trouble that i've-" you stop your sentences as you look up.

"Are you really okay?" Say Haruka.

"H-haru-sama?" You say.

".......y/n?...." Haruka say as he continue to stare at you. You let out a small gasped as you look down to your bloody, torn royal clothes.

'Im better not show Haru-sama that i've been fighting with the enemy...' you told yourself.

"N-no.. im not that pretty like y/n.. now i-if you'll excuse me.." you say as you went to go out of the car but a hands grab your wrist and trap you with the hands.

"I know its you, y/n.. don't try to lie to me.." say Haruka.

"I-im....sorry.. i-i just didn't want you to see me like this..." You say as your tears start to fall down through your cheeks.

"I've been telling you not to fight with the enemy alone..." Haruka say as he sigh. Then he continue as he wipe your tears with his thumb,

"You really are stubborn" he say.

You look down because you felt there were a awkward.

"y/n, why are you fighting here? Didn't you suppose to fight them in the east of the capital?" Haruka ask you.

"W-well..i-i..........." you stop there.

"You?" Haruka ask.

".........." you stay silent.

Haruka keep to stare deeply in your e/c eyes making you blush. You decided to tell him the truth and then you look down more so he couldn't see your face.

"I.. ran away" You say.

"What?! Why are you running away from the castle?" Haruka ask.

"Because the king told me to! It was his last order!! I didn't even want to leave him but he hesitated me to leave or else...." you say but was stop when your tears start to fall down through your cheeks again.

"O-otousan... is alive right?"  Haruka ask you. All you could do was cry and keep apologize to him.

"Im sorry, im sorry, im so sorry, im very sorry!!" You cry out.

"H-he's dead?" Haruka say.

"Im so sorry! Y-you can kill me! Its my fault anyway t-the king..." You were cut off by something touching your lip. Your eyes widened open as you saw that Haruka was kissing you.

"Haru!?" Toma called out of surprised.

"Mppff.." you mumbled between the kiss. Then you gently push Haruka away.

"H-haru—!" Again you were cut off by him.

"Shut up" he say then kiss you.

"Ohhhhh!! y/n isn't it?" Toma ask no one in particular.

"Yeah, i heard Haru say that" Reply Minami.

"Didn't y/n is Haru fiancee?" Say Torao.

"Yeah she is" Haruka reply after done kissing you.

"H-haru-sama.." you called him.

"Hm?"

"Im sorry... for not protecting the king.." you apologized.

"No, its alright.. y/n" he say and smile.

'Its been awhile i've seen him smile..' you thought to yourself.

"Why don't you join us on our long journal, y/n?" Haruka ask you as he held out his hand for you. You smiled as you took his hand saying,

"Sure, Haru-sama"

Hello .This was my first time writing AU one shot and it was about ŹOOĻ. Did anyone notice this story was kind of like Final Fantasy XV? Well yeah it is, at first i write it about FF XV but then i changed my mind, and kinda ended up changing their name. Lol.