Nightmare | Riku Nanase X Reader

"Tenn? Riku?" You ask as you see two figure of shadow were standing to each other. One with red hair and the other one with pale pink hair.

"Stay out of this y/n" You heard Tenn voice that seems to be terrifying of something.

You don't know anything so you went closer to them. You only could see the back of their body, facing you. You walked closer to them slowly making your footsteps could not be heard. But your plan was fail as Tenn suddenly turned around, eyes widened open in shocked and also surprised.

"y/n—" Tenn words were cut off by Riku yells.

"y/n-chan, please don't come here!" He say making you shocked a little of his sudden attitude.. and also Tenn.. why did he looks like he saw something bad? Did he saw ghost? Even more important.. is he really scared of a ghost? Is it really a ghost? Or something else..

"R-riku.. Tenn.. what's going on?" You ask them.

But silent was the one that you got from the two of them.

"Hey don't ignore me!" You say as you holds Tenn arms and turned him around so that you could see his face clearly.. not his back.

"Tenn?" You ask as you saw a fear in his beautiful pink eyes that looks like its gonna changed to be dull soon.

You had enough of this so you  turned Riku body so that he could face you.

"y/n—!" Tenn words were cut off by you as your​ gasped fear in your eyes.

"R-riku.. w-what happen?" You asked him as you feel that your tears were falling from your eyes, going down through your cheeks.

"y/n-chan please go away from us.." Riku say.

"W-why? You're hurt!! Who did this to you?!" You yell because Riku eyes were been stab by which you don't know right now.

"y/n i will tell you if you go away from us after this.." Tenn say seriously.

"O-okay.. now tell me!" You say.

"Tenn-nii.. i think you shouldn't have to tell y/n-chan.. please" Beg Riku.

'What happen?' You ask yourself.

"Its me" Say Tenn suddenly.

"You? What? What do you mean by its me?" You ask Tenn back.

"Tenn-nii.."

"I was the one who stab Riku" Tenn say making you froze.

".. w-what in.. t-the world did you...?" You ask as you cry more.

You wake up only for you to see red hair boy that seems familiar.

" y/n-chan! Are you okay?" He ask you.

"..im okay Riku-kun" you say as you sit up still on the bed.

"Mou don't lie. Did you have that nightmare again?" He ask you as you nodded slightly. Slowly without you knowing, your tears fall off from your eyes, rolling down through your cheek.

"Don't cry y/n-chan.. im sure its okay.." he comfort you as he hug you close.

"B-but Tenn.. he.." you cry remembering every detail of your nightmare.

"I know its not true y/n-chan.. Tenn-nii wouldn't do that to me and he wouldn't scared you.." he say making you to just nodded and continued to cry.

Riku feel his shirt was getting wet from your tears but he doesn't care. He continue to pet your head until you've stopped crying.

"Arigatou.. Riku-kun.." you thanks him.

"Its okay y/n-chan i know how its feel.." he say as he smile.

"..hey"

"Nani, y/n-chan?"

"Can you.. sleep with me?..." you asked him as you look away from him.

"Sure!" He say as you both cuddle with each other.

"Oyasumi Riku-kun.." you say and hug him.

"Oyasumi y/n-chan" he reply as he put his head on top of your head.

As past of a few minutes passed you both eventually fall asleep.

This was a request from Osaka_Tasya . Sry if its OC n boring. I have no idea and there might be wrong sentences because i didn't check it.. i hope u like it..

» Tenn&Sogo